more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Silly Season Summer Transfer Thread 2018/19

Started by Mince n Tatties, May 17, 2018, 05:58:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllyWhite

twang

According to this Besiktas originally wanted €8m for Fabri and Fulham offered €3,5m. After negotiations we're now down to €6,5m demanded versus €4,5m offered. So I guess no agreement has been reached yet.

http://www.gunes.com/spor/fulham-fabri-icin-istanbula-geldi-892109

Tabby

Quote from: AllyWhite on July 12, 2018, 02:37:35 PM
Shots on target against & Saves percentage

*snip*

For reference, Bettinelli had 80.8% saves on 78 shots.

bornafulhamfan

Quote from: mkras99 on July 12, 2018, 02:18:01 PM
Fulham in for Andre Carillo from Benfica/Peru per this article - https://libero.pe/futbol-internacional/1276722-andre-carrillo-marcharia-fulham-premier-league-christian-cueva-mls

For his part, André Carrillo already had everything to sign with Al-Hilal of Saudi Arabia but the pressure of the fans, which considered that going to play in that league would not be a good decision for his match, was decisive to put in pause the movement.

It is there that England's Fulham appears offering twice as much as Benfica ($ 4.5 million) and the possibility of continuing in one of the best leagues in the world, the Premier League.

I already suggested buying Carillo in a thread I created about Peruvian players at the world cup. I also like their right-back Advincula, but it looks like he will join Besiktas.

Deuce

Quote from: Ordar on July 12, 2018, 02:17:43 PM
West Ham are signing some great players this window
Yeah, they have. But as always with West Ham its doesnt strike me as there is an idea behind all those signings. They're just signing the biggest names availible to them. They've spent a lot of money on transfers and wages over the past years, and this year is no different, and what do they have to show for it?

AllyWhite

Quote from: Deuce on July 12, 2018, 03:13:38 PM
Yeah, they have. But as always with West Ham its doesnt strike me as there is an idea behind all those signings. They're just signing the biggest names availible to them. They've spent a lot of money on transfers and wages over the past years, and this year is no different, and what do they have to show for it?

I'm curious though, will they be hit hard by FFP regulations?

HamsterWheel

hopefully now it looks like the Chelski vacancy is filled Joka will put pen to paper on an extension.

Barrett487

Quote from: HamsterWheel on July 12, 2018, 04:23:01 PM
hopefully now it looks like the Chelski vacancy is filled Joka will put pen to paper on an extension.

I still get the feeling he's hanging on to be certain of our transfer commitment, especially Mitro & a LB.

Seri & MLM make this a positive day, so hopefully Slav's encouraged by this.

FFC1987

Quote from: Barrett487 on July 12, 2018, 04:38:57 PM
Quote from: HamsterWheel on July 12, 2018, 04:23:01 PM

I still get the feeling he's hanging on to be certain of our transfer commitment, especially Mitro & a LB.

Seri & MLM make this a positive day, so hopefully Slav's encouraged by this.

If Seri isn't enough to convinced him that the chairmen and co mean business, I don't know what will!

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: Tabby on July 12, 2018, 04:57:06 PM
We are bidding for Zinchenko according to the Telegraph.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/07/12/fulham-enter-bidding-war-wolves-manchester-citys-16-million/

These guys read FOF I suggested literally a few threads back that we should consider Zinchenko alongside Cavaleiro as an either/or...

"Though Fulham have also signed Nice defender Maxime Le Marchand, the club remain interested in Zinchenko." - dont get this sentence though...anyone?

Barrett487

Sorry if this one's been mentioned already. 21yr old Ukranian attacking midfielder, or wing back. He's left-footed btw

https://www.mcfcwatch.com/2018/07/12/fulham-join-wolves-in-bidding-war-for-16m-rated-manchester-city-youngster/

NEWS Fulham join Wolves in bidding war for £16m-rated Manchester City youngster

Having pulled off a major coup in signing Jean-Michaël Seri, a player who had been on Manchester City's radar, Fulham are ready to rival Wolves in the race to sign City's Oleksandr Zinchenko, John Percy of the Telegraph reports.

Wolves are said to have had a bid of around £16million accepted by the Blues for Ukraine international Zinchenko, while Newcastle have also shown interest, and now Fulham are considering a rival bid.

After the £25million club-record signing of Seri, adding Zinchenko would be a major statement of intent by Fulham boss Slavisa Jokanovic.

It is reported by the Telegraph that Fulham would offer more than the £16million proposed by Wolves, creating a bidding war for the versatile Zinchenko that City would undoubtedly welcome.

The player is still not a certainty to exit the Etihad Stadium this summer and his future could depend on what plans Pep Guardiola has for him.

twang

Zinchenko is an exciting player but I can't really see where he'd fit in. He'd only be a backup at central midfield or left wing and surely hasn't proven himself enough at left back to be brought in as our first choice?

Ordar

I doubt Zinchenko will happen, however having him and Sess down that side would be very exciting. They could swap over constantly during games like Bale used to do at Spurs when playing LW/LB

Plus he's young, so the potential resell value on him (if we needed it) would be potentially huge

Arthur

Yeah, they have. But as always with West Ham its doesnt strike me as there is an idea behind all those signings. They're just signing the biggest names availible to them.

Maybe this is their idea. I don't suppose it's the worst strategy ever.

Milo

Quote from: Arthur on July 12, 2018, 05:26:22 PM
Yeah, they have. But as always with West Ham its doesnt strike me as there is an idea behind all those signings. They're just signing the biggest names availible to them.

Maybe this is their idea. I don't suppose it's the worst strategy ever.

Half our Championship team was with this strategy as I boringly remind you all almost daily!

DevonFFC

Quote from: twang on July 12, 2018, 05:12:45 PM
Zinchenko is an exciting player but I can't really see where he'd fit in. He'd only be a backup at central midfield or left wing and surely hasn't proven himself enough at left back to be brought in as our first choice?

I'm not to sure but I know at Man City he was being played out of position a lot of the time to suit the squad and due to injury.

YankeeJim

Quote from: the nutflush on July 12, 2018, 07:18:38 AM
Sounds like complete bs like everything else I read on this thread.

Oh ye of little faith.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

LondonCalling

Nice to see transfer window now wide open for Fulham. People were almost crying here few days ago.
And Jokan is fully involved too!  076.gif
COYW  :clap_hands:

Facts Not Fiction

Quote from: twang on July 12, 2018, 05:12:45 PM

He played 8 times for City in the league. All at LB.