more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Silly Season Summer Transfer Thread 2018/19

Started by Mince n Tatties, May 17, 2018, 05:58:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@jolslover

Quote from: wheelerdeeler on May 29, 2018, 05:32:28 PM
https://soccerballandwrasslin.blogspot.com/2018/05/fulham-1819-summer-window-preview.html

Decent read, Some good suggestions. Just read Boro want 15m for Adama Traore, I'd probably pay this all considered. If he continues his Boro form will be worth more than this in a couple of seasons.
STH H3

Friendsoffulham

Jokanović identifies Fulham transfer plan, up to €60m, dependent on promotion from Championship
By Lucas Sposito -  6th March 2018

When Fulham sent an official to watch Benfica's league match against Marítimo last Saturday, the local press didn't really know who the emissaries from London were keeping an eye on. But in a clarifying story today, Record brings the reason behind the scouting.

According to the outlet, the Championship side are interested in Serbian winger Andrija Zivkovic, who coincidentally had a great match on Saturday, scoring a goal.

Record claims that Zivkovic is 'well rated' by Fulham's scouting department, and the club now think of making an attempt for the Benfica player in case they succeed in getting Premier League promotion this season.

Manager Slaviša Jokanović is the one who indicated the player, and that's the reason why the club has been sending their scout from Portugal and Spain to watch Benfica so many times this season.

Fulham reportedly believe that besides the manager's influence, the club's good relationship with Benfica would help the transfer. The London side were recently involved in two deals with the Eagles: when buying Rui Fonte last year and when selling Konstantinos Mitroglou back in 2015.

But Record doesn't mention how much Benfica would demand for the player. It's worth recalling that his release clause currently stands at €60m, a price which would certainly have to be decreased for Fulham to get him.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/jokanovic-identifies-fulham-transfer-plan-e60m-dependent-promotion-championship/

bornafulhamfan

I would love Zivkovic, immense talent. Imagine attacking trio: Sessegnon, Zivkovic, Mitrovic 😍 😍 😍

Tabby

We bought Rui Fonte from Braga though, not Benfica. Casts a bit of doubt over the whole article.

aster

Quote from: Tabby on May 29, 2018, 07:35:43 PM
We bought Rui Fonte from Braga though, not Benfica. Casts a bit of doubt over the whole article.

That article is not relevant. This is the original article:

zander

He was previously at Benfica so I imagine they had a sell on percentage or still owned some of his rights. In which case we would of had some negotiations with them as well as Braga. I could be wrong though.

river phoenix

Quote from: zander on May 29, 2018, 09:14:05 PM

He was previously at Benfica so I imagine they had a sell on percentage or still owned some of his rights. In which case we would of had some negotiations with them as well as Braga. I could be wrong though.

That`s probably true.

Andrija Zivkovic would be a great piece of business, a great little player. As someone above said strikeforce of Sess, Mitro and Zivkovic would be lethal.

Mince n Tatties

Talksport Transfer Gossip Now....Flint to join Fulham this week,and Cottagers also chasing Southampton keeper Fraser Foster.

terryr

Latest according to the people "who know": Bale in talks with Fulham after dressing room bust up with Zin

Deeping_white

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on May 30, 2018, 06:36:11 AM
Talksport Transfer Gossip Now....Flint to join Fulham this week,and Cottagers also chasing Southampton keeper Fraser Foster.

I'll cry if we sign Forster, he can't catch a cold

bencher

Quote from: Deeping_white on May 30, 2018, 09:44:30 AM

Entitled to your view, but in my opinion he was much better than Joe Hart when Hart was England's No 1 for Euro 2016 and was unlucky that Hodgson favoured loyalty and experience over form. He didn't have a good season, but nor had EDVS when we signed him from Juventus...

With that said, I'd love to see Betts play for us in the PL/

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: bencher on May 30, 2018, 09:54:28 AM
Quote from: Deeping_white on May 30, 2018, 09:44:30 AM

Entitled to your view, but in my opinion he was much better than Joe Hart when Hart was England's No 1 for Euro 2016 and was unlucky that Hodgson favoured loyalty and experience over form. He didn't have a good season, but nor had EDVS when we signed him from Juventus...

With that said, I'd love to see Betts play for us in the PL/

Good god, please no. We need Betts or a clear step up (Romero, for example) not somebody on their way down. Fraser Forster's next club, unfortunately, will be in the champ as he slowly Scott carsons it down the leagues.

Tex

Quote from: Statto on May 29, 2018, 09:54:38 PM
Quote from: river phoenix on May 29, 2018, 09:47:57 PM

That`s probably true.

Andrija Zivkovic would be a great piece of business, a great little player. As someone above said strikeforce of Sess, Mitro and Zivkovic would be lethal.

With an average age of 21 and a combined age that's younger than John Terry

John Terry must have aged very quickly very recently then...

Nero

Quote from: Tex on May 30, 2018, 10:16:39 AM
Quote from: Statto on May 29, 2018, 09:54:38 PM
Quote from: river phoenix on May 29, 2018, 09:47:57 PM

That`s probably true.

With an average age of 21 and a combined age that's younger than John Terry

John Terry must have aged very quickly very recently then...

Yea on Saturday  about ten to seven

Tonywa

Can we open a book as to the date the first post appears here from someone claiming he's worried that we haven't made any signings yet?

Barrett487

http://www.nufcblog.com/2018/05/30/a-part-exchange-for-mitrovic-is-possible-with-this-player-coming-to-newcastle/

A Part Exchange For Mitrovic Is Possible – With This Player Coming To Newcastle

The Chronicle is reporting today that Newcastle are interested in signing Fulham right-back, Ryan Fredericks.

The 25-year-old has a three-year contract that runs out at the end of next month, and he and his agent are waiting to see what Fulham offer him to stay on at Craven Cottage and play in the Premier League.

Ryan was born and bred in London having been born in Hammersmith.

He started his career at his hometown club Tottenham Hotspur and eventually moved to Bristol City before joining the Cottagers on a three year deal in the summer of 2015.

And he says he would like to stay at Fulham after they were promoted last Saturday by beating Aston Villa 1-0 in the playoff final at Wembley.

Two London clubs West Ham United and Crystal Palace are also interested in signing the defender who has been at Fulham for three years and has played for them 114 times with 16 assists.

He did have a loan spell at Middlesbrough in the northeast in the 2014-2015 season and played for the Smoggies 19 times.

After beating Aston Villa on Saturday Fredericks had this to say:

"It's up to the people behind the scenes but I'm sure everyone will want to stay and play at the highest level with Fulham and see what we can achieve."

Newcastle do seem to have some leverage since Fulham want striker Aleksandar Mitrovic and the club could do a part exchange deal with Fredericks and cash coming Newcastle's way.

But this will all depend on what Fulham offer Fredericks in a new contract and whether that's acceptable to the right back.

cmg

Quote from: charliejones141 on May 30, 2018, 11:09:12 AM
Jota to Fulham so I hear

Charlie! Wonderful!
Welcome back.
I now declare the 'The Official Silly Season Summer Transfer Thread 2018/19' well and truly open.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: cmg on May 30, 2018, 11:20:41 AM
Jota to Fulham so I hear

Charlie! Wonderful!
Welcome back.
I now declare the 'The Official Silly Season Summer Transfer Thread 2018/19' well and truly open.

Your right there...lol

charliejones141

Quote from: cmg on May 30, 2018, 11:20:41 AM
Jota to Fulham so I hear

Charlie! Wonderful!
Welcome back.

Great to be back lads.