more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Silly Season Summer Transfer Thread 2018/19

Started by Mince n Tatties, May 17, 2018, 05:58:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holders

Quote from: FFC NY on July 13, 2018, 03:45:48 AM
The general consensus from the Turkish Sports sites social media is that Fabri wants to come to Fulham and play in the premier league and that it is just going to be a case of the two sides agreeing a fee. Apparently we have offered Euro 4.5m and they are looking for Euro 6.5m. Besiktas fans love him and dont want him to go but seem resigned to losing him.

One site was reporting there could be a potential work permit issue due to lack of international caps - as he is Spanish this shouldn't be a problem, should it?

Not at the moment!!
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

MJG

Quote from: Statto on July 13, 2018, 08:47:23 AM
Quote from: MJG on July 13, 2018, 07:38:19 AM
Quote from: wonderfulthingcali on July 13, 2018, 01:26:45 AM
Quote from: Statto on July 13, 2018, 12:53:31 AM
Quote from: wonderfulthingcali on July 13, 2018, 12:45:24 AM
Quote from: the nutflush on July 13, 2018, 12:24:40 AM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on July 12, 2018, 10:38:44 PM
Villa desperate to off load Ross.
Blackburn and QPR looking for loan deal.

You know what... this is going to sound stupid to many but I would have a fully fit Ross in my squad for extra depth in striker options. Great at set pieces. If he has payed off the pies and is ready to play.
I hate to say it, but you do....he is a total team killer and this group have a wonderful team ethic

Heard a few rumours to that effect on here. But they're just that: rumours, from uninformed sources. I've never heard it from any of our players. In fact Jokanovic loved him, wanted him to stay and be our captain. Cairney only became captain because McCormack didn't want to stay. So to me it seems likely that those rumours about him being a "team killer" are a load of rubbish to be honest
I would suggest that you have been VERY misinformed
Agree, stay well clear
I also recall you saying the same about Parker
and I stand by that as well. Not overjoyed at him back, can only hope that now on coaching side the  issues don't reappear.
Just the views of a long term fan

FFC1987

I can't believe people would even consider wanting Ross McContract back. Are you mental? Not only did we do well to recover what losses we would of made if he were to stay and not sign a new contract (he'd not have bothered coming to training, see Villa as a prime example, unless you choose to believe he did indeed have a gate malfunction that stopped him getting to work) but everywhere the guy has gone, he might not be the best/worse for the changing room but he certainly is in stirring up contract issues within a squad if he goes on strike everytime he doesn't get a new contract upgrade each season. Loved him when he was with us, helped drastically to keep us from league one, but the guys track record isn't up for debate, hes awful and likely, has terrible close advisors in his ear telling him to be a mercenary. Can't believe when we're signing people like Seri we're debating at bloody McCormack.....sorry for the rant, nothing personal.

Lighthouse

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

the nutflush

Quote from: FFC1987 on July 13, 2018, 10:58:13 AM
I can't believe people would even consider wanting Ross McContract back. Are you mental? Not only did we do well to recover what losses we would of made if he were to stay and not sign a new contract (he'd not have bothered coming to training, see Villa as a prime example, unless you choose to believe he did indeed have a gate malfunction that stopped him getting to work) but everywhere the guy has gone, he might not be the best/worse for the changing room but he certainly is in stirring up contract issues within a squad if he goes on strike everytime he doesn't get a new contract upgrade each season. Loved him when he was with us, helped drastically to keep us from league one, but the guys track record isn't up for debate, hes awful and likely, has terrible close advisors in his ear telling him to be a mercenary. Can't believe when we're signing people like Seri we're debating at bloody McCormack.....sorry for the rant, nothing personal.

Yeah fair enough. I live in Melbourne and saw what he did during his time at Melbourne City. I'm in no way putting the two leagues one the same level. Just thought he looked fitter and more motivated to play football than he had in a long time. He's talented and would come cheap.

cmg

Quote from: Lighthouse on July 13, 2018, 11:00:00 AM
Chelsea sack Conte - Official.

...and appoint Seri! Sh1t, that didn't last lo...sorry I may have misread that.

Tabby

Professional contracts given to Luca Ashby-Hammond, Ben Davis, Sonny Hilton, Jaydn Mundle-Smith and Elias Frei according to the offal.

fulhamben

Quote from: Tabby on July 13, 2018, 12:26:32 PM
Professional contracts given to Luca Ashby-Hammond, Ben Davis, Sonny Hilton, Jaydn Mundle-Smith and Elias Frei according to the offal.
is frei any relations to our former player
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Tomo

Quote from: fulhamben on July 13, 2018, 12:52:41 PM

Yep his younger brother.
"We cannot be sure of having something to live for unless we are willing to die for it." - Che Guevara

terryr

Let's all give the Chairman credit where it's due.
The haters have been notably silent of late...long may it continue!
Onward and upward!!!!

fulhamben

Quote from: Tomo on July 13, 2018, 12:54:54 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on July 13, 2018, 12:52:41 PM

Yep his younger brother.
cheers, I was a big fan of his brother, and thought he was criminally under used. Have you seen him play at all, any similarities in playing style

hovewhite

He plays the same role wide as is brother and is quick.

King_Crud

but if he came back he would be a small fish in a big pond, and any tantrums would probably be laughed at by the others. Not saying I want him back as such, but when he wants to play he's good and could be a good squad player

FFC1987

Quote from: King_Crud on July 13, 2018, 02:13:14 PM

but if he came back he would be a small fish in a big pond, and any tantrums would probably be laughed at by the others. Not saying I want him back as such, but when he wants to play he's good and could be a good squad player

We'll have to agree to disagree.

gang

Quote from: FFC1987 on July 13, 2018, 02:14:13 PM
Quote from: King_Crud on July 13, 2018, 02:13:14 PM

We'll have to agree to disagree.

I have no idea if the rumours about him are true but apparently he was offered to us for loan and the players persuaded Joka not to take him, also he did advise Dembele to leave for a bigger club rather than sign a new contract with us.

fulhamben

Quote from: hovewhite on July 13, 2018, 02:07:22 PM
thanks, I'll keep an eye out for him this year

sunburywhite

Quote from: fulhamben on July 13, 2018, 02:44:31 PM
Quote from: hovewhite on July 13, 2018, 02:07:22 PM
thanks, I'll keep an eye out for him this year

Can he go outside the opposition rather than cut back inside all the time like his brother
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

DevonFFC

Crystal Palace boss Roy Hodgson says Bakary Sako has turned down the offer of a new contract at Selhurst Park.  #CPFC

I'd take a punt on him if it was viable

Tabby