watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Flares

Started by Andy S, May 17, 2018, 03:48:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy S

The Metropolitan Police have announced that they have been tipped off about Fulham supporters bringing flares to Wembley. It seems many supporters wore flares on their last visit 43 years ago.

Yes and I was one of them

fcfulham55

Sent from my Nokia 3310

Barrett487

I think i wore two-tone tonics, lol

Mince n Tatties

I was always tripping over mine getting stuck under my Cuban heels.😂
No wonder I've got dodgy knees now.

KJS

I think I wore a pair of Denim Falmers Baggys and 4 inch platforms from RAVELS nice!!!

BestOfBrede

I had my loons on!

HV71

I had a pair in purple crushed velvet ( well over a foot wide ) I must have looked like a pair of curtains had escaped from Hillary's. Also my wooden platform shoes were a size too big so when the curtains were on the move it sounded like galloping horses !! What a Pratt! No wonder skinheads used to throw bottles at me and shout xxff!!

The Equalizer

I don't know about flares, but, seeing as the dates match up pretty well, I'm certain my dad wasn't wearing a condom that day!
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc