News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ryan Sessegnon's 18th.... Any Life / Football Tips From Old Gits ?

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, May 17, 2018, 09:04:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steeeeeeeeeed

Ryan turns 18 tomorrow (18th May), amazing to think he was born in 2000.

Just thought it worth posting some life / football tips from the wisdom and knowledge garnered from old gits.

Heres mine..

Turn up five minutes early for everything.

Buy a house in Fulham, and probably best to stay there a while and keep an eye on it.

Keep away from loose women. It's a terrible show.

Don't drink, don't smoke, don't drug, don't toke.

Twig

Enjoy good food, great wine etc. but all in moderation.

Always be honest with yourself, otherwise the only person you are deceiving is yourself.

Be generous to those who have less than you, don't ignore those in need.

Enjoy every minute of your life, you will never get them back again.

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN & STEVEN :wow:

Southcoastffc

Don't take any notice of messages posted on football message boards.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

cmg

He's 18 now. He is an old git. Good player when he was a kid.

092.gif  Welcome Ryan and Steven  092.gif

KJS

Enjoy your Birthdays Boys and spend your money on Loose cars and Fast Women :54:

hovewhite

Never look back,a always look forward as you never know whats round the corner.
Enjoy life.

Cambridge Pete

Happy Birthday to Ryan and Steven.   As an old git rapidly approaching seventy. Enjoy life and remember without the bad times you will never really appreciate the good ones. Too early for profound thoughts.  081.gif

RaySmith

I'd like to say what a fine young man Ryan is.

As a young black man, he shows that  most young black men aren't involved in violence or crime, and he's a great role model to young men from his community, as to what  is possible if you work hard, and to young men generally he shows  what hard work and dedication can achieve.

And as a footballer, which is after all why we are aware of him, and having seen him at close quarters last Monday night,  I was even more impressed than I was already - apart from his goal, taken with the quick reacting skill and  coolness of a Berbatov or someone with equal experience and skill, he's a brilliant defender,  with great timing, not afraid to get stuck in, or go where it hurts, and give everything to the cause.

WE are so lucky to have him at Fulham, for however long this might be. It would be terrific if played for us in the Prem, and I'm sure it's his own dream too.

Fulham33

Two of our own. They're two of our own. Ryan and Steven they're two of our own.
Happy Birthday just wait til the 26th for celebration though

DutchCottage

filham

Happy birthday Ryan and Steven, we are so pleased that you are both playing for Fulham.

Sorry that we are making you wait until the 26th May for your big gift but hope you will be pleased with it when it arrives.

Mince n Tatties

Have a good day twins, never mind all this dance music,chill out to Crosby..Stills..Nash and Young.💃

Carborundum

In no position to give him advice relating to football.

On life in general: It's safe to assume no-one will remember the words you say.  But they will all recall how you said them and whether they respected you, for as long as they draw breath..