watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who’s traveling the furthest?

Started by tommy, May 20, 2018, 06:33:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tommy

I have lived in Ealing then Pinner for my entire life. Then a year ago decided to move to Vancouver, Canada with my wife and kids (married to a Canadian for my sins). Obviously I'm not going to miss Fulham at Wembley so booked a flight and ticket in a 3 day stay. I can't bloody wait. It got me thinking how many of us are traveling a good long distance to see our boys at Wembley? I'm 4,699 Miles's away.

fulham traveller

Quote from: tommy on May 20, 2018, 06:33:43 AM
I have lived in Ealing then Pinner for my entire life. Then a year ago decided to move to Vancouver, Canada with my wife and kids (married to a Canadian for my sins). Obviously I'm not going to miss Fulham at Wembley so booked a flight and ticket in a 3 day stay. I can't bloody wait. It got me thinking how many of us are traveling a good long distance to see our boys at Wembley? I'm 4,699 Miles's away.
A lot further than me, coming from surrey, but would not miss it for the world

fulhamdk

i have lived in Chiswick but have moved back to a small town north of Copenhagen,Denmark.
So according to google maps it is 832 miles.

notonfire1226

im coming from japan! so im pretty sure i won this

Russianrob

Russia.Tomorrow morning.Still no ticket.What are my chances of getting one do you think?

Southdowns White

Someone is coming from Australia, was on Facebook this week. Someone post dad telling his child that they are flying out on Wednesday.

Pud

Stevieboy

My mate from school came over last year for the playoffs and is coming over for the Final...from Australia!!    That's gotta be worth some loyalty points!!

049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif ALWAYS BELIEVING  049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif

Riversider

Two of my group are flying in from Western Australia,
Im actually flying back from Orlando on Friday 🛫💺⚫⚪⚫⚪

bobbo

I lost big time ------ Uxbridge 15 miles
1975 just leaving home full of hope

akf

Quote from: notonfire1226 on May 20, 2018, 08:00:58 AM

Great job Notonfire1226!  I will likely be in Legends bar in Roppongi as long as they have it on.   Very jealous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

southwest6

Quote from: Russianrob on May 20, 2018, 09:30:50 AM
Russia.Tomorrow morning.Still no ticket.What are my chances of getting one do you think?

i'd scope around on twitter. Accounts such as 'turnstile talk' could prove to be beneficial; also on facebook there's a closed group called 'fulham football club' which is only accessed upon request and takes little time to be approved and most people on there are helpful. If you don't have accounts on either i'd highly suggest creating one if things get desperate.

notonfire1226

Quote from: akf on May 20, 2018, 11:16:04 AM
Quote from: notonfire1226 on May 20, 2018, 08:00:58 AM

Great job Notonfire1226!  I will likely be in Legends bar in Roppongi as long as they have it on.   Very jealous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reallly? i go there a lot despite that i live in yokohama. good luck to u

Worcesterwhite

Me and my 5year old All the way from Worcester. A massive 120ish miles!

ex-Pat

I'm coming from Fort Lauderdale,me and my two kids, can't wait...............

wiresandmore

tommy

Burt

Coming from Thames Ditton so I doubt I'll win this one :)

VicHalomsLovechild

Quote from: Burt on May 20, 2018, 03:49:59 PM
Coming from Thames Ditton so I doubt I'll win this one :)

Depends on your route and how old SatNav is  :wine:

Pranger

Well, I'm coming from mexico -mazatlan to be precise!... :yay: