watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who’s traveling the furthest?

Started by tommy, May 20, 2018, 06:33:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yatewhite

220 mile round trip from Bristol. Not far for a one-off journey but if you multiply that by 23 (the number of home games we've attended this season) it comes to 5,060 miles.

filham

Quote from: Pud on May 20, 2018, 10:06:48 AM
I'm coming from the South Pole
Bring a few penguins with you, they would make a good black and white display at Wembley.

Pud

Quote from: filham on May 20, 2018, 04:52:43 PM
Bring a few penguins with you, they would make a good black and white display at Wembley.

I'm not really coming from the South Pole, silly!

Worcester for me.

Worcesterwhite

Quote from: Pud on May 20, 2018, 06:59:46 PM

Worcester for me.

There are other Fulham fans in Worcester! I always thought I was the only one lol!

The Old Count

I'm coming from what you call Kepler 452b about 1,400 light years from Earth in the constellation Cygnus.

Pud

Quote from: Worcesterwhite on May 20, 2018, 07:34:25 PM

Worcester for me.

There are other Fulham fans in Worcester! I always thought I was the only one lol!

082.gif

There is a surprising diversity of teams that people follow here. Of course Villa, United and Liverpool are the three most popular teams but I've even bumped into a group of Wet Spam fans at Foregate St this season!

Snibbo

I came from adelaide via vietnam hoping to take in the last few games of the regular season and have delayed my return to include the final.  I had hoped we'd get automatic promotion

Pud

Quote from: The Old Count on May 20, 2018, 07:48:23 PM
I'm coming from what you call Kepler 452b about 1,400 light years from Earth in the constellation Cygnus.

Hopefully nobody is coming from Uranus.

Worcesterwhite

Quote from: Pud on May 20, 2018, 07:52:12 PM
Quote from: Worcesterwhite on May 20, 2018, 07:34:25 PM

Worcester for me.

082.gif

There is a surprising diversity of teams that people follow here. Of course Villa, United and Liverpool are the three most popular teams but I've even bumped into a group of Wet Spam fans at Foregate St this season!

Most people tend to follow the midlands teams, or as you say your typical United, Liverpool etc. Getting quite a few Villa fans taking the Michael already typical Fulham no fans Villa a massive club etc etc, when we beat them I'm sure they will all go back into hiding, fingers crossed.

Texas White

Quote from: Pranger on May 20, 2018, 04:41:18 PM
Well, I'm coming from mexico -mazatlan to be precise!... :yay:

and I thought us Texan supporters were the furthest South. Encantada amigo

Holders

Quote from: yatewhite on May 20, 2018, 04:48:29 PM
220 mile round trip from Bristol. Not far for a one-off journey but if you multiply that by 23 (the number of home games we've attended this season) it comes to 5,060 miles.

I didn't fancy the drive into London so will be driving to Bristol to get a train as the last one back to Devon leaves Paddington at 2030, which I reckon is too close for comfort. Can you tell me how easy (or not) it is to park near Temple Meads?
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

copthornemike

Well whatever country you are coming from I salute you. True supporters indeed
049:gif

General

I win. Less than 5 miles journey on the day.

Barrett487

Quote from: Worcesterwhite on May 20, 2018, 02:16:10 PM
Me and my 5year old All the way from Worcester. A massive 120ish miles!
Just beat me... Bidford on Avon.. 115 i estimate

HanseatUK

592miles from Hamburg
Lived in Hammersmith when Fulham played the EL Finale in Hamburg. Border control at the airport in Hamburg looked at me with disbelief when I entered the Fulham zone with my German passport to catch the flight back to Gatwick.
Live in Hamburg now so time again to board an airplane for my second final with Fulham on Saturday but this time to London!
Oh and this time I will have my son with me. :plus one:

fulham traveller

To the guy from Russia, you I'll get a ticket. If you struggle p.m me

Ronnief

Not the furthest but my son and grandson are over here from Bibberac in Germany so the three generations of our family will be here to watch the match wearing our white shirts. My son wasn't old enough to go to Wembly in 75 but I'll never forget that experience.

Allestree andy

Hi all
My  brother is traveling all the way over from dunedin in new zealand 11,852 miles has booked his flight and is arriving on thursday he leaves new zealand  tuesday evening.

049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 051 051 :wow: :wow: :wow: 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif
To the limit and beyond

Russianrob

Russian rob here writing from Amsterdam airport.I am getting ever nearer to the UK and hope to be settled later when I can resume my search.I actually need 2 tickets as my son will be with me though he is based in Brighton!

FFCAli

Quote from: The Old Count on May 20, 2018, 07:48:23 PM

I'm afraid that by the time you arrive the match'll be extremely ancient history