News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who to start on the Right Wing at Wembley??

Started by MrFFC, May 20, 2018, 10:00:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will start on the right wing Vs Villa?

Milo

Quote from: Lighthouse on May 20, 2018, 11:55:54 AM
It is a one off, winner takes all. My fear is that Joka will go for the usual first half tactic of hold them and absorb and have slow build ups. Then in the second half step it up. My hope is that he will go for it from the start with AK providing the unexpected.

Wasn't aware that was a tactic. Thought we just never turn up first half.. that's been my take on this season!

Stevieboy

As Slav treated the Derby game as a 180 min game, I suspect Kamara will be on for the second half.
With Villa legs tiring he should rip them to shreds.
However, I would like to see him to start and for us to be 3 up by half time!!!!!

049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif ALWAYS BELIEVING  049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif

Andy S

For me Kamara has to start. Or bat least play for half a game

Barrett487

General

No brainer AK with his electric energy levels against villa's ageing defence.

Barrett487

Quote from: General on May 20, 2018, 10:39:49 PM
No brainer AK with his electric energy levels against villa's ageing defence.

Especially on a larger pitch,

WolverineFFC

Has to be AK. Just re-watched the match from Monday, he was incredible. Would be criminal not to give him the chance to go again. In addition, Fredericks looked better than he has in awhile with him out there.

I think his directness creates space that improves the team's build up play.

Plus I would really like to see him running at Terry for 90 minutes.

049:gif

Milo

Quote from: WolverineFFC on May 20, 2018, 11:58:35 PM
Has to be AK. Just re-watched the match from Monday, he was incredible. Would be criminal not to give him the chance to go again. In addition, Fredericks looked better than he has in awhile with him out there.

Must've been good actually observing rather than just having palpitations for 90 mins!

WolverineFFC

Quote from: Milo on May 21, 2018, 12:12:10 AM
Quote from: WolverineFFC on May 20, 2018, 11:58:35 PM

Must've been good actually observing rather than just having palpitations for 90 mins!

True. Very enjoyable re-watch when you already know the result for the good guys.

filham

It has to be Kamara if for no other reason than fielding the same team that beat Derby will ensure a high level of confidence and team spirit.

Holders

I'd save Kamara for when Villa are tiring, maybe the 60th/70th minute, unless he can really keep it up for 90 mins plus ET.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Holders

Quote from: Statto on May 21, 2018, 10:54:58 AM
Quote from: Holders on May 21, 2018, 10:39:18 AM
I'd save Kamara for when Villa are tiring, maybe the 60th/70th minute, unless he can really keep it up for 90 mins plus ET.

I thought that at first but then Kebano is equally potent coming in at the end against tired legs

Obviously if he can help us get an early lead then my point falls apart. SJ also has to have in mind whom he would want left on the pitch for pens.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

milky1

I'm a huge fan of AK, and have been all season but although he provides a lot going forward - strength and pace - I could see at time against Derby, he and Fred weren't always on the same page defensively.

I think it will say alot about Joka's mindset if Abou starts - I'd imagine it suggests he's going for goals as opposed to keeping it tight.

Personally, for as well as Kamara played, I'd start with Floyd. I think he has a balance of flair, work rate and attacking/defensive capability. 

Mullers OG

I don't mind who plays on the right providing we win.

Personally I'd play Ayite who is to my mind the best footballer of them.  Piazon (or Fonte) to come on if need be in the second half.  The love affair with Kamara is to my mind incomprehensible, but each to their own I suppose.