watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Definitely wearing white

Started by SP, May 20, 2018, 04:32:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

I haven't worn a football shirt in years but feel the need to on Saturday.  Was a close call between the red & black GMB away shirt I wore at Cambridge and my White Tigana champions home shirt.

Although I love my striped away shirt, it's got to be the white one I think.

COYW

049:gif

MJG

On twitter and elsewhere trying to build it up as a fulham fans White Wall  at Wembley. #FFCWhiteWall
Just the views of a long term fan

Samjack

I have never worn a replica kit to a game in over 30 years of going but bought the 1986 prestige travel one just for this game. Like you say, it just feels like the right thing to wear white to get behind the lads.

MJG

Quote from: Samjack on May 20, 2018, 04:50:55 PM
I have never worn a replica kit to a game in over 30 years of going but bought the 1986 prestige travel one just for this game. Like you say, it just feels like the right thing to wear white to get behind the lads.
my old man's just going with a white shirt as he never wears replica shirt either. My wife is wearing a white polo top and Im ditching this years black away top for a white FFC training top.
Just the views of a long term fan

G_Gribby

White shirt AND SUNGLASSES!

We have east stand and will have the sun in our faces...

COYW!

049:gif
Only Sweden has Swedish gooseberries.

Burt

Found my white Betfair top so good to go!

Burt

All I need to do now is find my large black and white check flag I bought for the FA Cup semi-final at Villa Park... Not sure where I stashed that.

RaySmith

I've still got my '75 replica Cup Final shirt - time to get it out and give it a wash.

LVBPTS

I've had the text embroidered onto my white home shirt from this year for £20. Seemed better than forking out £50 for a new one but needed to be remembered in years to come. It really does have to be a wall of white doesn't it!! COYW!!!

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Supporter since 2000

ffc73

Quote from: RaySmith on May 20, 2018, 05:29:59 PM
I've still got my '75 replica Cup Final shirt - time to get it out and give it a wash.

My 75 replica shirt has just been washed, dried and hanging up waiting for next Saturday

bill taylors apprentice

I'm not a replica shirt wearer myself but I have an adidas white with black trim golf shirt I will be wearing to the game.

SG

Quote from: Burt on May 20, 2018, 05:16:35 PM
All I need to do now is find my large black and white check flag I bought for the FA Cup semi-final at Villa Park... Not sure where I stashed that.

Thank you for reminding me. I have found mine, dusted it down and it is ready to go

In the Enclosure

Glad to see this. Will wear a long sleeved White Ralph Lauren polo shirt. 😎🏁. Will I be a Fulham Casual in my late 60s ? 😄 Lost my butchers coat from the '75 final.

Pud

I'll be wearing a white polo

Mince n Tatties

Her indoors has acquired from a 50s theme shop a black n white polka dot dress, it looks great,hope it stays warm for her.049:gif

SuffolkWhite

I was wearing my replica shirt at the start of the season and we wernt winning, then stopped wearing it to games and fortunes changed. I dont wanna jinx things now.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Holders

I can't get into my 1975 shirt so suppose I'd better wear plain white rather than black and red striped GMB then?
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Barrett487

I'm gutted i can't find my 75 scarf, the one with the players names on. I'll keep looking.

jeremyfulham

I think it will be the '75 replica for me

doglip

I'll be squeezing into my 'back to the cottage's campaign t-shirt. A reminder of where we once we're and where we are now heading COYW!