watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Definitely wearing white

Started by SP, May 20, 2018, 04:32:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaidenheadMick

1975 replica shirt for me. We need EVERYONE going Saturday to be decked out in White shirts. Be loud and Very proud fellow FFC fans. We Will prevail! COYW!!

Southdowns White

Various home tops from the past for everyone in our large group.

Jimmy Hill

Demon Internet dusted off and ready to go!!

bog

I have a Celebrating Craven Cottage shirt with 9 Jezzard on the back I wore this in Hamburg. You cannot beat a bit of nostalgia. I wanted to have my group to have Stevens, Robson, Jezzard, Haynes and Mitten....those older among us will relate to that phenomenal front 5 I am sure.... :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :yay: :yay: :yay: 082.gif 082.gif 082.gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif

092.gif

WhiteJC

Nero

we should wear white to blind the Villa keeper when looking at our end  and change so the Fulham keeper doesn't get dazzled.

SP

I shall bring a paintball gun & pickoff any Villa fans in our end, they should now be easy enough to spot!

:wine:

Barrett487

Quote from: SP on May 21, 2018, 06:06:12 PM
I shall bring a paintball gun & pickoff any Villa fans in our end, they should now be easy enough to spot!

:wine:

Load it with white paint balls then  049:gif

Twig

Quote from: bog on May 21, 2018, 11:43:34 AM
I have a Celebrating Craven Cottage shirt with 9 Jezzard on the back I wore this in Hamburg. You cannot beat a bit of nostalgia. I wanted to have my group to have Stevens, Robson, Jezzard, Haynes and Mitten....those older among us will relate to that phenomenal front 5 I am sure.... :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :yay: :yay: :yay: 082.gif 082.gif 082.gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif

092.gif

Jezzard? That's not nostalgia, it's ancient history!

bog

Quote from: Twig on May 21, 2018, 08:13:18 PM
Quote from: bog on May 21, 2018, 11:43:34 AM

092.gif

Jezzard? That's not nostalgia, it's ancient history!

No it's not when you are my age, it still feels like yesterday.... :022:

SP

Just dug out my old silk scarves which look rather the worse for wear.  If I recall correctly, we wore them one around each wrist.  I don't think they'll be making a comeback anytime soon.

Marinelloguthrie

Quote from: SP on May 21, 2018, 09:06:58 PM
Just dug out my old silk scarves which look rather the worse for wear.  If I recall correctly, we wore them one around each wrist.  I don't think they'll be making a comeback anytime soon.

The red and black silk scarf was so good...

SP

Quote from: Marinelloguthrie on May 21, 2018, 09:24:58 PM
Quote from: SP on May 21, 2018, 09:06:58 PM

The red and black silk scarf was so good...

The Mrs is just about to iron mine, agreed its far superior to the white one.