more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Talksport Saying.

Started by Mince n Tatties, May 20, 2018, 08:08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Or should I say Talksh**.
Joe Hart Will end up at a club like Fulham.
What does a club LIKE Fulham mean?😀

brightster

If he's not good enough for City he's definitely not good enough for us😜

alfie

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on May 20, 2018, 08:08:42 PM
Is this not any different from what our supporters say when we don't win "we should not loose to a team like ............."
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Andy S

This week there will be a lot of stuff all over the media about Fulham. Don't believe a word of it even if it is positive. Nobody at the club will be talking to the media they are too busy preparing for the match

Barrett487

I genuinely think that Betts is a better shot-stopper. The rest will hopefully come.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on May 20, 2018, 08:08:42 PM

This is where the likes of Talk Cobblers let their guard slip. They are no more qualified to make these quotes than the gentleman who lives in the moon. They think football begins and ends with the Premier League.
But they are not real football people, they just think they are. None of them pay to watch a football match.
Clubs like Fulham FC are the real heartbeat of football, which is something these football snobs at Talk Cobblers would not realise whilst they sit in their football bubble. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

alexmur

While most of the media still reference sess as a left back for the past season I will always take what they say with a fist full of salt, the many flaws of the Internet is the ever increasing amount of people with opinions, abd talk sport is a product of that, they have to be saying something regardless of its merits. Lucky for us we know better.

Roll on Saturday, can't bloody wait.

COYW!!!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

WolverineFFC

Quote from: Barrett487 on May 20, 2018, 10:39:58 PM
I genuinely think that Betts is a better shot-stopper. The rest will hopefully come.

:plus one:

Prefer Betts to Joe Hart.

Might even prefer Button to him...

KJS

If Hart is a FFC next season it will mean we are in the Premier League so its Win Win :54:

HV71

I doubt if Yokanovic ( see I'm learning) - would think him good enough. Pep got rid because he couldn't play out from the back - and unlike Betts is a bit old to learn new tricks

In Yoka I trust !

filham

Quote from: Barrett487 on May 20, 2018, 10:39:58 PM
Betts progress this season has been great, another season of development in the Premiership and he could be looking at Hart's England place.