watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Flags

Started by Stevieboy, May 20, 2018, 08:51:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stevieboy

Apparantley Villa are giving their coach travelling fans flags for the game.
Were the flags in the front of the Hammy End for the Derby game official, they looked good, a few hundred of them would look good on Saturday.
And what about the giant banners we have seen at times flowing across the Hammy End, would love to see them.
I will be bringing my black and white chequered flag I got, coincidentally, at Villa Park for the Chelski semi final, think it cost a fiver!!

PS. What a miserable bunch the Villa lot are on Twitter and also berating their young fans who invaded the pitch after the Boro game, stereotypical boring Brummies  064.gif

049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif ALWAYS BELIEVING  049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif

notonfire1226

i think it will be nice but the club probably wont allow it

Neil D

Flags are nice to see - just don't wave it in front of me during the actual play.

jeremyfulham

Are they allowed in the ground ? We need to make our presence felt both being seen and singing .

Fulham33

38,000 clappers night make a racket. Why not hand them out at our end? Just a thought.

mrmicawbers

I believe when QPR played against Derby all their fans got a flag given to them.

Stevieboy

Must admit flags are a bit of a pain to lug around pre/post game  064.gif!!  049:gif