News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Anyone think tickets will go up for general sale?

Started by sully, May 21, 2018, 09:07:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sully

Long time reader, first time poster here...

Haven't been to a game live in the last 2 years due to living in the far left hand side of wales and honestly I don't personally know any other Fulham fans to go with (occasionally convince a friend to come with me) and would love to come to Wembley but my booking history is from 2 years ago and to get a ticket need booking history from this season...

Desperately hoping they release tickets for general sale as I'm desperate to go and have been a fan for 21 years... seems everyone has got a ticket except me now which sucks.

KJS

I very much doubt it have you tried talking to the club?

Twig

Why not buy from other FoFers see the Tickets wanted thread. There was a recent post with 2 good tickets available.

Andy S

Personally I don't think that you deserve a ticket. Even Villa fans would have had two visits in that time. There are far more deserving fans

sully

Yeah totally understand there are more deserving fans and that's why the process is in place... but I'm still a huge Fulham fan, have listened to GJs commentary of every game since I remember, tune in to Russ g on Cottage Talk every week. Religiously read every news article and review. I just don't know any other Fulham fans and am not brave enough (and can't afford) to go to games by my self and when my mates support Man Utd etc etc I can't convince them to come..

Debated asking other fans for a ticket but it's more of a risk for me and prefer to get one through official channels if possible... looking very unlikely

Vinnieffc

I would still try the club I moved away 5 years ago and not had a problem. Good luck mate.

PS Andy iI'm in hospital being treated for cancer, so I haven't got to a game in the last 2  years. Can I still get a ticket ? If so I'll gladly pass it on to the OP. We are Fulham and should look. Out for each others backs. Shame on you.

Holders

Quote from: sully on May 21, 2018, 10:09:05 AM
Yeah totally understand there are more deserving fans and that's why the process is in place... but I'm still a huge Fulham fan, have listened to GJs commentary of every game since I remember, tune in to Russ g on Cottage Talk every week. Religiously read every news article and review. I just don't know any other Fulham fans and am not brave enough (and can't afford) to go to games by my self and when my mates support Man Utd etc etc I can't convince them to come..

Debated asking other fans for a ticket but it's more of a risk for me and prefer to get one through official channels if possible... looking very unlikely

Risk?
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

VicHalomsLovechild

Quote from: Andy S on May 21, 2018, 09:18:17 AM
Personally I don't think that you deserve a ticket. Even Villa fans would have had two visits in that time. There are far more deserving fans

That's a bit harsh.  There's probably a fair few people who haven't been for a while and some with very justifiable reasons. Saturday's an opportunity for some to re-engage with the Club which can't be a bad thing.
Sully go on the ticket thread, prove your bone-fide fan and rejoin the party.

Jonaldiniho 88

Tickets will not go on general sale I don't believe. The club don't want villa fans in our end so booking history will always be required. If you have a booking history for before you moved away it may be worth calling.  You are going to have to trust a Fulham fan to get there I think.

RoyTund

Villa will go on general sale so could get one there. 149 left on ticket master.

Fulhamfan666

Quote from: VicHalomsLovechild on May 21, 2018, 12:05:44 PM

That's a bit harsh.  There's probably a fair few people who haven't been for a while and some with very justifiable reasons. Saturday's an opportunity for some to re-engage with the Club which can't be a bad thing.
Sully go on the ticket thread, prove your bone-fide fan and rejoin the party.

Joke ------------->>>

<<<--------------You

blackydog

From Villa FC site
On General Sale
Online from Tuesday May 22, 5pm
Phone/In Person from Wednesday May 23, 9am

How's your fake Brum accent?  :003:

Andy S

It's not harsh at all. As much as I feel sorry for people with Cancer or anything else, there are more deserving people out there who have been to more ordinary games. If I was a tout I would probably come up with several stories similar to yours and try every angle to get tickets. Sorry it doesn't wash with me you are probably a tout. I may be wrong but I have seen too many touts conning real supporters and we can all give a sob sob story

jelmo

Harsh... Not really a fan of that attitude.

jelmo

Quote from: Andy S on May 21, 2018, 02:05:19 PM
It's not harsh at all. As much as I feel sorry for people with Cancer or anything else, there are more deserving people out there who have been to more ordinary games. If I was a tout I would probably come up with several stories similar to yours and try every angle to get tickets. Sorry it doesn't wash with me you are probably a tout. I may be wrong but I have seen too many touts conning real supporters and we can all give a sob sob story

Not sure a tout would go through the trouble of researching Gentleman Jim/Russ Goldman in order to obtain a solitary ticket... I think they have more effective ways of buying tickets it bulk in order to make it worth their while.

sully

HAHAHAHA im definitely not a tout... also I wasn't asking fans for tickets, was asking if the club will put them on general sale - going to contact the club this afternoon and if not I'll get on the thread about tickets...

Thanks to those people who are genuinely trying to be helpful and I'm sure there are others in the same boat as me who don't get to attend games but still are huge fans of FFC. Would love to be there but if it's not meant to be then it's not meant to be, like I said others are far more deserving than me but it doesn't take away from the fact that I'm a huge fan (and have been for 21years) and would love to be there...

Keeping my fingers crossed 🤞

Oakeshott

Sully

You are not alone. The Club seems to be ignoring non season ticket holders who pay at the gate.

sully

So I called the club and the lady said to email, so have emailed them now and am waiting to hear.... Hoping for the best and will post the results. If it works then hope this may help other fans in the same position.

bigalffc

Quote from: sully on May 21, 2018, 02:59:56 PM
So I called the club and the lady said to email, so have emailed them now and am waiting to hear.... Hoping for the best and will post the results. If it works then hope this may help other fans in the same position.
Good luck Sully  049:gif
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

HV71

Good luck Sully you don't deserve the comments made on this forum ( but thankfully others have also supported you )  I feel for fans who live away and can't afford to get to games ( especially if it means travelling on your own ) - also the capital outlay for a seaso ticket is huge . I'm lucky that can afford it - sadly I'm unable to get to the game due to family commitments and would have gladly helped you out but have already got tickets for a frequent poster on here . If you don't have any luck I notice Hovewhite has a ticket for sale on the thread 9 pick up at Wembley ) - you can trust him