News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Anyone think tickets will go up for general sale?

Started by sully, May 21, 2018, 09:07:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulham traveller

Sully go on twitter, you will find some on there beware of interrogation and good luck

Southcoastffc

Sully - did you see this earlier on another thread:

Offline WokingFFC
Lakey/Dark Room
AOL Instant Messenger - wokingffc Yahoo Instant Messenger - wokingffc
View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)

Re: FST: Latest Ticket News
« Reply #296 on: Today at 02:09:16 PM »
I have 3 tickets now available owing to people changing their minds, Two in Block 516 Row 10 sitting together, the other in Block 515, Row 14. Each ticket is face value £52.00 + the additional £4.80 they have charged for postage, so £56.80 per ticket. Will only consider selling to Fulham fans with a booking history (does not have to be this year). PM me if interested with contact details.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

WokingFFC

Quote from: Southcoastffc on May 21, 2018, 04:06:40 PM
Sully - did you see this earlier on another thread:

Offline WokingFFC
Lakey/Dark Room
AOL Instant Messenger - wokingffc Yahoo Instant Messenger - wokingffc
View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)

Re: FST: Latest Ticket News
« Reply #296 on: Today at 02:09:16 PM »
I have 3 tickets now available owing to people changing their minds, Two in Block 516 Row 10 sitting together, the other in Block 515, Row 14. Each ticket is face value £52.00 + the additional £4.80 they have charged for postage, so £56.80 per ticket. Will only consider selling to Fulham fans with a booking history (does not have to be this year). PM me if interested with contact details.

Hi Southcoastffc - thanks for alerting him to my post, I also messaged Sully directly, but your assistance is appreciated

sully

Thanks for the heads up, just PM WokingFFC... totally happy to be interrogated to prove I'm a FFC fan, if anything it would be good fun and I'd like to think I've got pretty good knowledge on FFC post 2000

Anyone want to fire any questions at me to prove I'm not a tout just for a laugh and confirmation then let me know (even if it's just for fun)

Whether it's good morning, good afternoon, good evening or good night.... god bless ;)

SP

Good luck Sully.  As posted before, if all else fails, pitch up at Wembley a couple of hours before kick off & you'll pick one up at cost no problem.  Anyone that has a spare at these prices will be desperate to sell them on. 

Perhaps prepare a 'Need a ticket' sign & wear an FFC shirt.  You could also add 'Endorsed by FoF' to your sign?

WokingFFC

Quote from: sully on May 21, 2018, 05:54:28 PM
Thanks for the heads up, just PM WokingFFC... totally happy to be interrogated to prove I'm a FFC fan, if anything it would be good fun and I'd like to think I've got pretty good knowledge on FFC post 2000

Anyone want to fire any questions at me to prove I'm not a tout just for a laugh and confirmation then let me know (even if it's just for fun)

Whether it's good morning, good afternoon, good evening or good night.... god bless ;)

Pleased to advise that two have been purchased by Sully, so he will be at the game :)

I still have the one ticket left available in Block 515, Row 14 if anyone is interested, please drop me a PM

sully

Hi all.

Just want to say thanks to those who were helpful and understood my position and an even bigger thanks to Dave (WokingFFC) who's sold me tickets... absolutely over the moon to come to the game and be there to cheer on the boys... going to be a huge day and will make the most of it!!!

#FULLFORCE #COYW

Saturday needs to hurry up now :)