watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Support

Started by jeremyfulham, May 21, 2018, 09:31:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeremyfulham

A friendly plea to all our supporters please make a noise throughout the game , especially if we are struggling . I am worried our vocal support will be all over the place so we ALL need to start singing , Villa are saying they have already won the battle in the stands , lets show  them our passion ,we can make a difference . COYW 049:gif

Holders

And we mustn't give it all too early . In 1975 we were hoarse by kick-off.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

filham

The problem is that our strong Hammy end fans may be spread over a large area from one side of the ground to the other as well as from top to bottom and in among them will be friends, relations, chidren not accustomed to making a good noise at a Fulham game. It could be like the Riverside stand on a poor day.

ESSENTIAL THAT US REGULARS MAKE A SPECIAL EFFORT.

Woolly Mammoth

Once you savour the atmosphere, and you shall do even before you reach the stadium.
Everyone who is anyone at the Fulham end will just get caught up in the singing and chanting. Believe me, even the shy ones will be loud and clear.
It's basically a once in some people's lifetimes, make the most of it, as the louder and longer we sing, the more chance we will have a happy ending, with the team scoring more goals than our opponents.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

b+w geezer

All for it, but honestly, the mid-to-high thirty thousands is going to seem like a lot of support, I wouldn't fret too much.

Jimpav

Don't panic, anyone that was at Hamburg will testify that the singing didn't stop until the final whistle.

There will be no problems with the atmosphere in our 'end'.

NorfolkJim

I was really impressed at the noise level CSKA made in Sofia and an open stadium as well - it was incredible. I think I will always remember the way they welcomed the teams onto the pitch. They even had the nerve to whistle down the 300(?) or so intrepid Fulham fans who went out there. If they could lift the non existent roof in Sofia then I'm sure we can lift the roof at Wembley. Should be good

Fulham 442

We know what a difference we can make by cheering the boys on and only recently too against Derby.  I have no doubt we will make a lot of noise and a great atmosphere. I can't wait!

BarneyTravers

Quote from: NorfolkJim on May 21, 2018, 02:53:44 PM
I was really impressed at the noise level CSKA made in Sofia and an open stadium as well - it was incredible. I think I will always remember the way they welcomed the teams onto the pitch. They even had the nerve to whistle down the 300(?) or so intrepid Fulham fans who went out there. If they could lift the non existent roof in Sofia then I'm sure we can lift the roof at Wembley. Should be good

Never experienced an atmosphere like that in
Sofia Jim....welcome back.

coyw