watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So what sort of game are we expecting?

Started by Andy S, May 21, 2018, 10:12:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy S

I think most of us would love to see a fast moving exciting game on Saturday. But what kind of game are we expecting? My guess is a tight match with nobody wanting to take any risks. An early goal could change everything.

Skatzoffc

As long as we get the goal, were on for a cracker. The game will open up and we will be able to get more.

If they score first they will park the bus and shut up shop. It will be a typical dull Vila game.

COYW!

Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

Holders

Whatever, I think it'll be a nervy start.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Twig

Both sides will be a bit cagey to start. It's such a big ocassions and the spoils are so gtreat. I just hope we start to play our football and use our pace as soon as possible.

Woolly Mammoth

With 88,000 people in the Stadium, and millions watching on TV, and £170 odd Million English Pounds at stake, and a Premier Division Spot, what is there to be nervous about.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

The Rock

I was thinking we might have a slight advantage in that we are basically the home team. No one has mentioned this much. It's a few miles up the road!

EastEndWhite

Quote from: The Rock on May 21, 2018, 05:49:59 PM
I was thinking we might have a slight advantage in that we are basically the home team. No one has mentioned this much. It's a few miles up the road!

Away from Craven Cottage we are never the home team.

The Rock

Quote from: EastEndWhite on May 21, 2018, 05:51:11 PM
Quote from: The Rock on May 21, 2018, 05:49:59 PM

Away from Craven Cottage we are never the home team.

I know but geographically. There's no long ride down the M40 in the coach with that dreadful Friday afternoon traffic. Additionally, our players will be in their own bed, while Villa players will be held up in some hotel (granted 5 star) in a foreign land. Maybe.