watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Chelsea Sniffing Around Jokanovic

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, May 21, 2018, 02:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcel_Gecov

Rehash of an old story. Personally, I cant see how this happens. If Joka doesn't get us promoted then quite frankly, why would Chelsea be interested? Equally, if we go up surely he'd like to enjoy the fruits of his labour...

Out of interest who is richer, Khan or Abramovich?

FFC NY

Quote from: Marcel_Gecov on May 21, 2018, 03:19:12 PM
Rehash of an old story. Personally, I cant see how this happens. If Joka doesn't get us promoted then quite frankly, why would Chelsea be interested? Equally, if we go up surely he'd like to enjoy the fruits of his labour...

A quick google says Abramovich - 11.6 Billion vs 7.4 Billion

bwamy

Plucking a manager from the Championship does not sound like Abramovich's style.

DutchCottage

Chelsea will go for a high profile manager. I think they will go again for a foreigner manager

Twig

Quote from: DutchCottage on May 21, 2018, 04:29:48 PM
Chelsea will go for a high profile manager. I think they will go again for a foreigner manager

Err I think SJ is a foreigner! (But seriously I get what you are saying).

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: FFC NY on May 21, 2018, 03:58:31 PM

Sort your life out Khan, Roman is embarrassing you bruv.

Holders

Yes, but just look how it was come by!  Selling car parts vs. what they got up to in Russia post-Yeltsin.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

hovewhite

Riverside

Quote from: Holders on May 21, 2018, 06:28:44 PM

Yes, but just look how it was come by!  Selling car parts vs. what they got up to in Russia post-Yeltsin.

Who is allowed in the country ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FirstCoastFulham

Never happen. Chelsea fans would view it as Roman slumming it and be rightfully pissed off. He'll grab some superstar manager, keep them for 18 months then give them the sack when Chelsea lose more than 3 games in a row. It's his way.