watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

SELL OUT

Started by lomotd, May 21, 2018, 04:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lomotd

We're the oldest team in London and we've sold out Wembley.

Well done all, very chuffed by this news. Think they'll give us some of Villa's allocation?  :hook:

Twig

Might as well they have thousands left.

Southcoastffc

I've just logged in and there appear to be 13 tickets left at the back of 524 and 525.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

lomotd

Quote from: Southcoastffc on May 21, 2018, 04:52:36 PM
I've just logged in and there appear to be 13 tickets left at the back of 524 and 525.

A couple more popped back up after I posted but there was a time where there were 0 available seats.

General

There are still a lot on tout sites and also a few that sth have bought that are trying to shift.. hope we are completely packed to rafters though. Would be a shame to see empty seats

Ged

Southcoastffc

It should be a pretty good atmosphere - the Villa web site showed me this a few minutes ago so their demand is pretty strong too:

Your queue number: 12358
Number of users in queue ahead of you: 10927
Your estimated wait time is: more than an hour
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Holders

Quote from: Southcoastffc on May 21, 2018, 05:12:00 PM
It should be a pretty good atmosphere - the Villa web site showed me this a few minutes ago so their demand is pretty strong too:

I believe they can use phones for free down the dole office so they won't mind the wait.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Horsfield_No9

Fulham official saying there are 300 left as of 5.15.
First game: Fulham 4 Burnley 0, December 12th 1998.

lomotd

Quote from: Horsfield_No9 on May 21, 2018, 05:26:35 PM
Fulham official saying there are 300 left as of 5.15.

Yes, this is odd. I based mu claim off the seat map which they now seem to have taken offline. Guess its not 100% trustworthy.

FFCFOREVER

Quote from: Holders on May 21, 2018, 05:13:50 PM

I believe they can use phones for free down the dole office so they won't mind the wait.
Loool.  064.gif

Stevieboy

The Villa fan on the phone must be well baffled.....
Queue numnber 12358
Those in front of you 10927
Where are the other 1431 !!??  064.gif

alexmur

Quote from: Stevieboy on May 21, 2018, 06:01:22 PM
The Villa fan on the phone must be well baffled.....
Queue numnber 12358
Those in front of you 10927
Where are the other 1431 !!??  064.gif
I doubt they can count  seeing as they don't understand the bookies odds that we are clear favourite

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

grandad

We might technically sell out but I bet not all will be used. Many times I have seen touts with handfuls tear them up on kick off rather than give them away. There will be empty seats but how many?
Where there's a will there's a wife

notonfire1226

Quote from: grandad on May 21, 2018, 06:14:38 PM
We might technically sell out but I bet not all will be used. Many times I have seen touts with handfuls tear them up on kick off rather than give them away. There will be empty seats but how many?

quite a lot from looking at twitter

RoyTund

Quote from: notonfire1226 on May 21, 2018, 10:39:14 PM
Quote from: grandad on May 21, 2018, 06:14:38 PM

It would have to be hundreds and probably at least a thousand to be noticeable. Every time you see some saying they have 2 extra you'd need see 250 such posts to get 500 spare. Are you really seeing that many?? And even so that would be 500 in a total of 38140 odd.

And the numbers make what the villa fans are saying pretty implausible. You think we have 1000+ St  holders / members / or touts  that had purchased a ticket this season (!) then buying up 5 each to sell on when everyone outside the club and fans didn't even think we'd sell out? Or 5000+ each buying one extra jic. Highly unlikely imo.

quite a lot from looking at twitter

EN1 FFC

Must be Giro day in Birmingham  :005:

David I

Quote from: S-Blocker on May 22, 2018, 12:26:07 AM

Must be Giro day in Birmingham  :005:
made me chuckle ....

KJS

Official now on FFC website