more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Songs for Saturday

Started by Andy S, May 21, 2018, 06:19:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy S

Going to Wembley

with a lot of people going who probably don't know the words to some of our songs I thought it might be an idea to publish a song sheet that people could print off and take with them. It would take an eternity to type them all out so please add

You're just too good to be true
I can't take my eyes off you
You'd be like heaven to touch
I wanna hold you so much
At long last love has arrived
And I thank God I'm alive
You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off you
I love you Fulham and if its quite alright
I love you Fulham I want to hold you tight
I love you Fulham trust in me when I say
I love you Fulham...............

Al Fayed woa woa
Al Fayed woa woa
He wants to be a Brit & QPR is S***
Al Fayed woa woa
Al Fayed woa woa
He wants to be a Brit & QPR is S***

Fire Fire Mitro's on fire
Fire Fire Mitro's on fire

He's One of our own
He's One of our own
That Ryan Sessegnon is one of our own

Ain't nobody. Like Tom Cairney
Makes me happy. Makes me feel this way
Ain't nobody. Like Tom Cairney
( To the tune of ain't nobody by Shaka khan)

Slavia wooa Slavisa Wooa
He comes from Serbia
He's gonna murder you
Slavisa wooa Slavisa wooa
He comes from Serbia
He's gonna murder you

Shahid Khan the man with the Tash
Will take Fulham up and we'll burn the cash

Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner
That I love Fulham so
May be it's because I'm a Londoner
That I think of her wherever I go
I get a funny feeling inside of me
Just walking up and down
Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner
That I love Fulham so.

9 up your arse up your arse
Stick your blue flag up your arse
The black and whites you'll never pass
Stick your blue flag up your arse

We are Fulham
We are Fulham
We are Fulham FFC
We are Fulham
We are Fulham
We Are Fulham
F*** Chelsea

Na na na na
Na na na na
Hey hey Fulham FC

He's one of our loans
he's one of our loans
that boy Mitro
he's one of our loans

Que Shad Khan Shad Khan
Whatever will be will be
He's buying Wemberley
Que Shad Khan Shad Khan

Super Super Kev
Super Super Kev
Super  Super Kev
Super Kev Macdonald.

_Putney_

Please, for the love of god, no song sheets.

EastEndWhite

Anyone going to come up with a song/chant for Shahid Khan?

Fulham33

Don't know why we can't do "we're not Real Madrid". And just switch Shahid Khan for Al Fayed being the owner. It seems to scan.

mrmicawbers

Quote from: EastEndWhite on May 21, 2018, 07:09:12 PM
Anyone going to come up with a song/chant for Shahid Khan?
He's the Famous Fulham Chairman and he's buying Wembley.

Andy S

Putney I love people who criticize other peoples suggestions and have no idea how to get the 38,000 supports singing. I'll  expect to see you on here next week saying Wembley was like a Morgue.

MaidenheadMick

The Al Fated one is a bit old hat now. Would sound pretty embarrassing at Wembley

Southcoastffc

Quote from: MaidenheadMick on May 22, 2018, 07:52:18 AM
The Al Fated one is a bit old hat now. Would sound pretty embarrassing at Wembley
it sounds pretty naff already, at the Cottage or wherever it's sung. Similarly , singing Al Fayed in the otherwise good Take Me Home.....Craven Cottage song. He was a fine Chairman but 5 years have gone by since he left.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

LVBPTS

While I agree about the print offs, this is a pretty useful thread

Monday was my first time in the Hammersmith end for some years and I loved every minute. Every song. I've found them going round my head ever since but I too forget some.

Listing them on here is a great idea for those that aren't 100% up on all songs

My ones to add...

He's one of our own. He's one of our own. Ryan sessignon. He's one of our own

And

Mitros on fire. To the tune of the will grigg version

Also

Ain't nobody. Like Tom cairney

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Supporter since 2000

Twig

Any5ing that helps people get the words is useful. Sometimes they are hard to make out, even in the Hammy End.  If it takes songsheets, what not?

Mitch

We're going to get so much abuse for this. How do people attend games and not know the songs? It's the same old tunes regurgitated for the last ten years, slightly changing players names.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Statto on May 22, 2018, 08:03:47 AM
Quote from: Southcoastffc on May 22, 2018, 07:57:37 AM
Quote from: MaidenheadMick on May 22, 2018, 07:52:18 AM
it sounds pretty naff already, at the Cottage or wherever it's sung. Similarly , singing Al Fayed in the otherwise good Take Me Home.....Craven Cottage song. He was a fine Chairman but 5 years have gone by since he left.

Yep history is "pretty naff". After the final we should rename the Johnny Haynes stand the Mark Zuckerberg stand and Change our kit to something more modern like shiny silver jerseys
I think that you may have missed the point, deliberately or otherwise. Still, opinions are what make a messageboard.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: corbs83 on May 22, 2018, 08:32:39 AM

Monday was my first time in the Hammersmith end for some years and I loved every minute. Every song. I've found them going round my head ever since but I too forget some.

My ones to add...

And

Also

Thank you. This exactly illustrates the point. As an old so and so, I have never heard of Will Grigg. But I can shout, and do, Mitro's on Fire. The Ryan F song is quite beyond me, words and tune.

Mitch

Quote from: Southcoastffc on May 22, 2018, 09:21:04 AM

My ones to add...

And

Also

Thank you. This exactly illustrates the point. As an old so and so, I have never heard of Will Grigg. But I can shout, and do, Mitro's on Fire. The Ryan F song is quite beyond me, words and tune.

How did you miss Will Grigg? Not a dig, but it was huge. It was the biggest football song of 2015/16 - all over the Euro's!

Southdowns White

Al Fayed did take us home to playing at craven cottage in the premiership is that not the point,  or did i not have a season ticket for Fulham playing at Loftus rd? We really need a Khan song though something simple and catchy. one chant I miss is the elongated FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMM when we use to take corners.

Holders

Quote from: Mitch on May 22, 2018, 09:37:29 AM
Quote from: Southcoastffc on May 22, 2018, 09:21:04 AM

My ones to add...

And

Also

How did you miss Will Grigg? Not a dig, but it was huge. It was the biggest football song of 2015/16 - all over the Euro's!

Is he the bloke that makes the pasties?
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Take Me Home MAF

Andy just an FYI this thread has gone viral on twitter with Villa fans taking the P--S. Rightly so.

If we need print off song sheets for fans, I will genuinely give up attending football matches.

If someone has not been to watch a Fulham match, firstly I question how long they have been gone for them not have any clue whatsoever. And secondly I'm sure they can pick up songs very quickly by just going for few beers before the match in a pub where the Fulham fans will be, or just being willing to get involved in supporting the team within the ground.

We have already been mocked by Villa fans due to an FFC fan being compelled to advise fans we should take a portable fans as it will be hot, now this. This is not a school field trip, its playoff final.

PutneyPhil

Quote from: Take Me Home MAF on May 23, 2018, 10:47:10 AM

We have already been mocked by Villa fans due to an FFC fan being compelled to advise fans we should take a portable fans as it will be hot,

Before the Derby game a rather raucous group of Derby fans were walking through Bishop's Park singing "You're the worst club in Chelsea"; a lone Fulham supporter turned to them and said "actually we're in Putney". Needless to say he had to endure a few personalised songs as a result... :doh:

Andy S

You lot are too touchy about other clubs taking the p**s. All football clubs take the p out of each other and if you don't like it don't follow football. They can take the p however they like as long as we win on Saturday. Taking the p a human quality which should be admired. Learning to laugh along with others is another one.