watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Norfolk Whites - help needed

Started by Lincs Jk, May 21, 2018, 09:56:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lincs Jk

On holiday at Sheringham, Norfolk with family and working on how best to get to Wembey and back with my 13 year old son. Wanted to have a couple of beers to soak up atmosphere so was hoping for public transport but doesn't look great from that neck of the woods. Anyone living in that area help/advice would be appreciated - from what I can work out driving to Kings Lynn and catching train only option but will need to be careful on how many!

BedsFFC

Train to norwich. About an hour or so then normal route into Liverpool st or king x if via cambridge. About 3 hours.

11.44 get you in a 3

Andy S

Drive to Wembley the day before and book into a hotel for 2 nights

Mince n Tatties

Kings Lynn to Kings cross, its the one I get for home games stops at Cambridge,where I get on... They run nearly every 30 mins...Cheap day return Saturday with the tube.
The fast one take about 1hr 50 from Lynn to Kings x.

NorfolkJim

Or you could get the National Express bus from Norwich though I would get it or megabus at University of East Anglia because they have cheap parking at weekends compared to anywhere else in Norwich and the car park is right beside where the coaches leave from. Depends on how many pints you want to have but you wont get back to Sheringham any way than the train at that time on a A Saturday

VicHalomsLovechild

Quote from: NorfolkJim on May 22, 2018, 06:06:52 AM
Or you could get the National Express bus from Norwich though I would get it or megabus at University of East Anglia because they have cheap parking at weekends compared to anywhere else in Norwich and the car park is right beside where the coaches leave from. Depends on how many pints you want to have but you wont get back to Sheringham any way than the train at that time on a A Saturday

Megabus stops at Stratford and I think it's the Jubilee line tube all the way. Last one back 21:30 from Stratford free wifi on the Megabus!