watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The love for Fulham has reached Orlando

Started by Riversider, May 21, 2018, 10:47:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riversider

Went to Orlando Premium outlets today in my Fulham home shirt, just came out of the food hall and was approached by 6 Brummie blokes , I thought, gawd here we go, turns out they were all Wolves fans that absolutely hate Villa, they wished me all the best for Saturday and they were all supremely confident that we will be too good for them,
I later got stopped by a Scouser (Liverpool) and a Spurs fan that both wished me good luck for Saturday,
It was at this point that the penny started to drop as to what a bloody big game Saturday is !
If I passed any Villa or Derby fans they didn't say 😉⚫⚪⚫⚪

f5shooter

As I live in Orlando, I was hoping you were going to say some Fulham gear was available to be bought here locally.  :(

FirstCoastFulham

Quote from: f5shooter on May 22, 2018, 12:04:35 AM
As I live in Orlando, I was hoping you were going to say some Fulham gear was available to be bought here locally.  :(
Would be nice wouldn't it? Hell I live in Jacksonville, home of Khan, and nada. Go to the football sporting goods shop and say "Fulham" and they look at you like you've just grown a second head. Maybe one day...

OtherHodgson

On the bright side it was very easy for me here in Alabama to get new personalized plates for my car

FFCCOYW

Don't think that was available when I lived in California.

HillingdonFFC

Taking the family out to Orlando in june, hoping to wear the shirt with pride

MaidenheadMick

Visit Orlando regularly on holiday. Always head to O'neils down near where Wet n Wild used to be. Took an old Fulham shirt there once and it's hanging across the ceiling with lots of other kits.