watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

How's your day planned for Saturday

Started by MaidenheadMick, May 22, 2018, 07:48:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaidenheadMick

Whos the eleven going from the Black Horse? I must know some of them as I used to drink in there for years and still do occasionally. Anyone know Mick Davies & Will Dunlop as they're 2 of the guys I'm on the train with

lasse vigen

A group of us meeting at a pub close to Baker Street station - The Metropolitan I think it's called. From 11am. Otherwise looking for one nearby with a beer garden. Then a few stops up to Wembley around 1pm. Whatever the result, it should be a great day!

Shredhead

Quote from: MJG on May 22, 2018, 01:33:02 PM
Quote from: HillingdonFFC on May 22, 2018, 11:50:38 AM
Loads of Fulham going to be starting early in Uxbridge, Three tuns could see a 100+. Its only 20 mins on the Met for us. Plenty drinking along the line in Ickenham & Ruislip Manor too
might drag myself down from Eastcote and pop in.
Wish I was going from my mum's (Ruislip) now! I'll be getting train up from Brighton to meet a mate at 1pm then heading to Wembley or a pub in the Victoria area. Got 2 12yos in tow as well.
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

Frackleheath

Quote from: Southdowns White on May 22, 2018, 10:33:05 AM
Although I live in West Sussex I will be in Beaconsfield in the morning so will travel in from there, Hopefully find a nice pub for lunch and beers then get the train as it's 3 stops and only 18 minutes to Wembley Stadium Station.
The pubs are in the old town at Beaconsfield (Saracen's Head, White Hart, Swan), with only a couple of bar/foody places in the new town where the station is - the old town pubs are about 10-15 minutes walk from the station.

FFC365

10 of us meeting at my house, walk to Ickenham village, pub lunch in the Tichenham Inn, then met line to Wembley Park, walk down Wembley Way, in my sixtieth year supporting Fuham and this now feels like the most important game ever, COYW.

filham

The slow train from Shepperton to Waterloo (it takes about 55 minutes but 100 years ago when it was steam took about 45 minutes), then underground to Wembley Park, can I use Bakerloo line or does it have to be Jubilee line ?

We must all be careful and check train time because of recently revised time tables.

Riversider

Quote from: MaidenheadMick on May 22, 2018, 03:08:12 PM
Whos the eleven going from the Black Horse? I must know some of them as I used to drink in there for years and still do occasionally. Anyone know Mick Davies & Will Dunlop as they're 2 of the guys I'm on the train with

All boys that youve known for years Mick , I take it your surname starts with a C ,
The last time you went to Wembley with Fulham you went with my Dad, hopefully our paths will cross on the day 😉👍🏻

mrmicawbers

Fox in Putney early.Open Top Bus up to one of the Fulham Pubs by Wembley Stadium.

numbskull

Meeting Tarquin and Borris for a Sherry at 3pm sharp at the Conservative club in Surbiton, then purchasing pre match snacks (crudites, hummous) from Waitrose and a decent carriage up to Wembley.  See you chaps there. 

fulhamdk

train up from East Croydon then straight to the ticketoffice
to get my ticket and after that i will be heading to Watkins Folly

Barrett487

I'm coming in on the Bakerloo from Harrow to Wembley Central. I'll catch up with some of you, no doubt, at one of our allocated watering holes. I'm travelling down from the Midlands, but my timing is reliant on receiving my ticket before Saturday 😊. On a side note.... there are a lot of villa supporters that drink in my local, so I'm hoping for bragging rights.

HV71

Quote from: numbskull on May 22, 2018, 08:08:45 PM
Meeting Tarquin and Borris for a Sherry at 3pm sharp at the Conservative club in Surbiton, then purchasing pre match snacks (crudites, hummous) from Waitrose and a decent carriage up to Wembley.  See you chaps there. 

White tie?

MaidenheadMick

Quote from: Riversider on May 22, 2018, 07:43:48 PM

All boys that youve known for years Mick , I take it your surname starts with a C ,
The last time you went to Wembley with Fulham you went with my Dad, hopefully our paths will cross on the day 😉👍🏻
Is that you Mr Pritchett? Since when have you been a Riverside?

Riversider

Quote from: MaidenheadMick on May 22, 2018, 09:06:51 PM
Quote from: Riversider on May 22, 2018, 07:43:48 PM

Is that you Mr Pritchett? Since when have you been a Riverside?
t

No Mick, it's Mr Wallis but Stevie will be with me.

JoelH5

Quote from: MJG on May 22, 2018, 01:33:02 PM
Loads of Fulham going to be starting early in Uxbridge, Three tuns could see a 100+. Its only 20 mins on the Met for us. Plenty drinking along the line in Ickenham & Ruislip Manor too
might drag myself down from Eastcote and pop in.

Moved down to East Sussex a few years back but will be coming from Ickenham (where I'm from) so may also pop down
I was there, standing in the Putney end

gang

Fly into England on Friday with mein wife, train to Lincoln and overnight with her family then Saturday morning on a train to London, meet friends before the match for pre-celebration, underground to Wembley for the match.

Sir Bolts

Fly into Blighty Friday, meeting Fulham supporting friends from Sheffield and my Uncle, who is coming down from West Midlands at The Red Lion in Bushey, Saturday lunch, then tube from Stanmore.      049:gif

FirstCoastFulham

Out of town and unable to find any televised coverage in the US, so furiously refreshing ESPN on my phone while exchanging pleasantries with my future in-laws.

Fulham Tup North

o
Used to live in Ickenham in the 80's!
Is the Coach and Horses still there?
The Finnegan brothers used it as their local. Ex British boxers, must be passed over by now !
Happy times 👍😀
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

YOu lucky B***ards.
Have a pint of London Pride and a big shout from me.
Stuck in Virginia, US due to lack of funds.

GRRRRRRRRRRRR    xxxxxx
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES