more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

How's your day planned for Saturday

Started by MaidenheadMick, May 22, 2018, 07:48:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marinelloguthrie

Quote from: HillingdonFFC on May 22, 2018, 11:50:38 AM
Loads of Fulham going to be starting early in Uxbridge, Three tuns could see a 100+. Its only 20 mins on the Met for us. Plenty drinking along the line in Ickenham & Ruislip Manor too

Three tuns is in my plans or maybe whelans but Heineken is nearly a fiver, plus will have my 17 year old daughter with me so dont think she would be allowed in. Actually will she be able to drink a lemonade in the Three Tuns?

RED47

ย 1500.gif
I expect to be in an intensive care ward, at the John Radcliffe Hospital in Oxford, following my open heart surgery tomorrow.
This will be the first Fulham final that I will miss. However I will have my original Wembly '75 shirt and scarf with me.
Hopefully I can get my bed moved to the patients lounge where there is a TV otherwise I'll be watching on my iPad.
No pressure but Fulham had better win otherwise it may put back my recovery by 6 months!

JoelH5

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on May 23, 2018, 12:03:09 AM
Loads of Fulham going to be starting early in Uxbridge, Three tuns could see a 100+. Its only 20 mins on the Met for us. Plenty drinking along the line in Ickenham & Ruislip Manor too
o
Used to live in Ickenham in the 80's!
Is the Coach and Horses still there?
The Finnegan brothers used it as their local. Ex British boxers, must be passed over by now !
Happy times ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜€

Still there but it was all refurbed about 10 years ago now. It's an Embers Inn pub but still called Coach and Horses.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Ged

Quote from: Marinelloguthrie on May 23, 2018, 12:38:50 AM

Three tuns is in my plans or maybe whelans but Heineken is nearly a fiver, plus will have my 17 year old daughter with me so dont think she would be allowed in. Actually will she be able to drink a lemonade in the Three Tuns?
The three tuns is quite a cheep pub compared to others around less than 3 quid a pint for most beers and you can bring your daughter in but if 100 Fulham turn up I can't see them fitting in
There are a few seats out the front though

Shredhead

Quote from: JoelH5 on May 23, 2018, 08:17:28 AM
o
The Finnegan brothers used it as their local. Ex British boxers, must be passed over by now !
Happy times ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜€

Still there but it was all refurbed about 10 years ago now. It's an Embers Inn pub but still called Coach and Horses.
I frequented the Coach and Horses in the late 70s when it was The Lurkers (UK's answer to The Ramones) pub. It features on the cover of their debut album Fulham Fallout.
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

Twig

Quote from: RED47 on May 23, 2018, 08:11:18 AM
1500.gif
I expect to be in an intensive care ward, at the John Radcliffe Hospital in Oxford, following my open heart surgery tomorrow.
This will be the first Fulham final that I will miss. However I will have my original Wembly '75 shirt and scarf with me.
Hopefully I can get my bed moved to the patients lounge where there is a TV otherwise I'll be watching on my iPad.
No pressure but Fulham had better win otherwise it may put back my recovery by 6 months!

Now that puts things into perspective a little.ย  All our best wishes for a speedy and full recovery. Let's hope the Whites do their bit.

Mitch

Quote from: Riversider on May 22, 2018, 02:07:54 PM
Quote from: MaidenheadMick on May 22, 2018, 07:48:35 AM
On the 10.12 from Windsor and Eton Riverside to Waterloo. Breakfast and a few beers just after 11am in the Wellington with around 20 others then tube to Wembley Park around 1pm. More beers in the Sports Bar which is a designated Fulham pub then into the Stadium around 4.15. Nervous but excited at the same time. We're going to do this. Be loud and very very proud Fulham fans. It'll be a sea of white in the East end of Wembley. Let's roar the boys to the promised land COYW!!

11 of us meeting in The Black Horse (Dedworth)ย  then Windsor Cars are taking us to The Three Tuns in Uxbridge for 11.15am then on to Wembley.

Never knew the Black Horse would have Fulham in it! What is it like now it's been done up?

Marinelloguthrie

o
Happy times ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜€

Pretty sure one of the finnegans was on hard times as he was always in uxbridge drinking out of brown paper bag.. bless him

Marinelloguthrie

Quote from: Ged on May 23, 2018, 08:43:46 AM
Quote from: Marinelloguthrie on May 23, 2018, 12:38:50 AM

The three tuns is quite a cheep pub compared to others around less than 3 quid a pint for most beers and you can bring your daughter in but if 100 Fulham turn up I can't see them fitting in
There are a few seats out the front though
Quite often go there for a couple on a saturday to watch the scores coming in when we are away...
Bit of room out the back as well, decent pub although the boss big rangers supporter.. bless him

WOSFSC

The West of Scotland Fulham supporters club will be making their first ever trip to Wembley on Saturday. We (I) are on the red eye flight on Saturday morning from Glasgow. Go strait to the Cottage then some food and drinks nearby. Onto Wembley around 2 and take in what the fan zone has to offer.
After the match it's onto Victoria for the overnight bus back to Glasgow.

Bring it on. COYW.

NorfolkJim

Up early, nice breakfast - set off from Dereham about 10 - park up in Stratford and maybe have a quick bite in the Burger King then train to Willesden Junction and on to Wembley Central (I bought tickets to the wrong station! Should have been Wembley park or stadium). Will then take time to push wife to the stadium (she is in a wheelchair) which I imagine might take a while. I'm told that's the Villa area as well - never mind, they will be happy up until the game. I don't plan to hurry back after the match - want to let the crowd disperse and all the Villa go away

Riversider

Quote from: Mitch on May 23, 2018, 09:19:59 AM
On the 10.12 from Windsor and Eton Riverside to Waterloo. Breakfast and a few beers just after 11am in the Wellington with around 20 others then tube to Wembley Park around 1pm. More beers in the Sports Bar which is a designated Fulham pub then into the Stadium around 4.15. Nervous but excited at the same time. We're going to do this. Be loud and very very proud Fulham fans. It'll be a sea of white in the East end of Wembley. Let's roar the boys to the promised land COYW!!

11 of us meeting in The Black Horse (Dedworth)ย  then Windsor Cars are taking us to The Three Tuns in Uxbridge for 11.15am then on to Wembley.

Never knew the Black Horse would have Fulham in it! What is it like now it's been done up?

Nothing too special, the only half decent pubs in Dedworth closed down years ago.

Barrett487

Quote from: Twig on May 23, 2018, 09:01:33 AM
Quote from: RED47 on May 23, 2018, 08:11:18 AM
1500.gif

Now that puts things into perspective a little.ย  All our best wishes for a speedy and full recovery. Let's hope the Whites do their bit.
:plus one:

Hope all goes well with your op. Let's hope a win speeds your recovery.

Barrett487

o
Happy times ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜€

I go to the Coach & Horses' quiz on a Tuesday night when i'm down visiting family (every couple of weeks or so).

Mitch

Quote from: Riversider on May 23, 2018, 02:11:52 PM
Quote from: Mitch on May 23, 2018, 09:19:59 AM

Nothing too special, the only half decent pubs in Dedworth closed down years ago.

The Queen? Has that even been developed yet?

Come to think of it, not many have survived. The Bell, whatever Tesco was, the Bricklayers on Hatch Lane. Live in town so lucky there's still decent choice when needed.

Ged

o
Happy times ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜€

No longer a Embers Inn pub been a Stone gate pub for a few years now

brightster

Well start off with good old Astalet Cafe breakfast in Aldershot around 09:30 then getting the 11:04 into Waterloo, jump on the Jubilee line to Wembley Park, then try and get into Watkins Folly, if not the fan zone!

bwamy

Full English and pints in the beer garden of the Golden Lion at 11:30 am. Bit of a sing song. At around 1.00, get the bus to Putney and the train to Waterloo. Probably a four-pack of Fosters on the train. Change to the Jubilee Line. A bit ofย  sing-song on the tube. Maybe crack open a cheeky tin. Head to The Torch once we get to Wembley Central. Should be around 2pm by then. Three or four more pints and then head to Wembley, singing as we go. Maybe down a quick couple of pints before kick-off. Remember to use the toilet. Enter the arena a Championship fan, emerge two hours later, a proud supporter of London's oldest club, a Premier League club once again.ย  ย 

Marinelloguthrie

Quote from: brightster on May 23, 2018, 04:32:55 PM
Well start off with good old Astalet Cafe breakfast in Aldershot around 09:30 then getting the 11:04 into Waterloo, jump on the Jubilee line to Wembley Park, then try and get into Watkins Folly, if not the fan zone!

Not coming down to uxbridge the old hunting ground lol

brightster

Quote from: Marinelloguthrie on May 23, 2018, 05:01:57 PM
Quote from: brightster on May 23, 2018, 04:32:55 PM

Not coming down to uxbridge the old hunting ground lol

Afraid not want to have a drink so will letting the train do the strain!
Definatly old hunting ground though!