Main Menu

How's your day planned for Saturday

Started by MaidenheadMick, May 22, 2018, 07:48:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marinelloguthrie

Quote from: brightster on May 23, 2018, 05:29:26 PM
Quote from: Marinelloguthrie on May 23, 2018, 05:01:57 PM
Quote from: brightster on May 23, 2018, 04:32:55 PM
Well start off with good old Astalet Cafe breakfast in Aldershot around 09:30 then getting the 11:04 into Waterloo, jump on the Jubilee line to Wembley Park, then try and get into Watkins Folly, if not the fan zone!

Not coming down to uxbridge the old hunting ground lol

Afraid not want to have a drink so will letting the train do the strain!
Definatly old hunting ground though!

Yep will be nice not driving to footie and being able to have more than the one...

brightster

Quote from: Marinelloguthrie on May 23, 2018, 05:49:32 PM
Well start off with good old Astalet Cafe breakfast in Aldershot around 09:30 then getting the 11:04 into Waterloo, jump on the Jubilee line to Wembley Park, then try and get into Watkins Folly, if not the fan zone!

Yep will be nice not driving to footie and being able to have more than the one...

Will call you when we get there, get you a pint!

Marinelloguthrie

Quote from: brightster on May 23, 2018, 05:52:53 PM

Lovely.. safe journey mate

alfie

Get up as a start, have some brekki, go to garden centre get some stuff, leave home around midday, get to Folly around 1pm hope not too packed, head to stadium around 4pm, start to soak up the atmosphere in stadium. Enjoy game (hopefully), watch a great win, and if no win still be fantastic day.
Get back to Fulham straight in to Bedford Arms to finish off the day.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

brightster

Quote from: Marinelloguthrie on May 23, 2018, 05:55:15 PM
Quote from: brightster on May 23, 2018, 05:52:53 PM

Lovely.. safe journey mate

And you.

Riversider

Quote from: HillingdonFFC on May 22, 2018, 11:50:38 AM
Loads of Fulham going to be starting early in Uxbridge, Three tuns could see a 100+. Its only 20 mins on the Met for us. Plenty drinking along the line in Ickenham & Ruislip Manor too

Check out the post on TIFF seems that loads of Vile have got the same idea.

SP

Wagammas to start, who knows where we'll end up!

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: Riversider on May 23, 2018, 08:23:51 PM
Loads of Fulham going to be starting early in Uxbridge, Three tuns could see a 100+. Its only 20 mins on the Met for us. Plenty drinking along the line in Ickenham & Ruislip Manor too

I posted it, they've completely thrown our plans. Apparently coachloads flooding in, as many as 400 heading for the Good Yarn & Met

JoelH5

Quote from: HillingdonFFC on May 23, 2018, 10:08:32 PM

I posted it, they've completely thrown our plans. Apparently coachloads flooding in, as many as 400 heading for the Good Yarn & Met

The good yawn. They'll get about 20 to fit in there!
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Mitch

Quote from: alfie on May 23, 2018, 06:04:50 PM
Get up as a start, have some brekki, go to garden centre get some stuff, leave home around midday, get to Folly around 1pm hope not too packed, head to stadium around 4pm, start to soak up the atmosphere in stadium. Enjoy game (hopefully), watch a great win, and if no win still be fantastic day.

The garden centre? What are you bringing with you? They said the white wall, not the white fence.

PhilEsh

Wedding ceremony starts at 1.30 - speeches at 5.20  :dft001:

alfie

Quote from: Mitch on May 24, 2018, 09:04:19 AM
Quote from: alfie on May 23, 2018, 06:04:50 PM

The garden centre? What are you bringing with you? They said the white wall, not the white fence.
Bugger must get my hearing aid sorted
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Cornishnick

Might cross paths Hillingdon. I'm travelling up from Cornwall, 4.00 am start and meeting my son who's coming down from Wolverhampton, at Ruislip Manor. Then onwards and upwards

JoelH5

Quote from: Ged on May 23, 2018, 04:01:06 PM
Quote from: JoelH5 on May 23, 2018, 08:17:28 AM
Quote from: Fulham Tup North on May 23, 2018, 12:03:09 AM
o
Used to live in Ickenham in the 80's!
Is the Coach and Horses still there?
The Finnegan brothers used it as their local. Ex British boxers, must be passed over by now !
Happy times 👍😀

Still there but it was all refurbed about 10 years ago now. It's an Embers Inn pub but still called Coach and Horses.
No longer a Embers Inn pub been a Stone gate pub for a few years now

Ah ok cool. Yeah I moved down to East Sussex from Ickenham about 4 years ago. Best thing I've ever done. Unfortunately my friends and family still live there!! ;)
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Abbotsbury White

Get up,cafe fry up, car boot, back home, work out in garage gym,shower,lift by daughter for me and son to meet couple mates Middlesex Arms south Ruislip  choice of trains to Wembley,there for about 3.15 look about, more beers, watch match,lose voice then gawd knows..COYW
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town.

SuffolkWhite

Quote from: RED47 on May 23, 2018, 08:11:18 AM
1500.gif
I expect to be in an intensive care ward, at the John Radcliffe Hospital in Oxford, following my open heart surgery tomorrow.
This will be the first Fulham final that I will miss. However I will have my original Wembly '75 shirt and scarf with me.
Hopefully I can get my bed moved to the patients lounge where there is a TV otherwise I'll be watching on my iPad.
No pressure but Fulham had better win otherwise it may put back my recovery by 6 months!
Good luck mate. Hope you make full recovery. COYW8
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Ged

Loads of Villa heading for Ruislip up to 600 parking at Wealdstone fc (Ruislip Manor)
http://www.avillafan.com/forum/index.php?/topic/13787-wembley-pre-match-venue-free-parking-at-wealdstone-fc/

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: Ged on May 24, 2018, 09:17:45 PM

Loads of Villa heading for Ruislip up to 600 parking at Wealdstone fc (Ruislip Manor)
http://www.avillafan.com/forum/index.php?/topic/13787-wembley-pre-match-venue-free-parking-at-wealdstone-fc/

Hennesseys in Ruislip Manor is already booked out with 70 Fulham, the landlord said no more can get in & loads going to the Moons next door.

Fulham Tup North

Jumping on the Virgin train from York @ 10am. Kings Cross for half 12, then who knows 👍👍😀⚽⚽
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Andy S

One of my sons getting on the 12.05 at Hemel Hempstead. It gets to Kings Langley at 12:11 where another son and son in law board it along with two Crandall children. Then on to Bushey at 12:19 where I get onboard and up to Wembley Central for 12:29. Then find a drinking hole and get something to eat before heading for The stadium