watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FST AGM Tonight

Started by MJG, May 22, 2018, 09:51:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MJG

Just a reminder that our AGM is tonight, 7pm, at the Crabtree (upstairs bar).

The order of tonight is the AGM will start at 7pm and then once it has been concluded we will move onto the guest Q&A.

Alistair Macintosh, CEO, and Sean O'laughlin, Finance Director, have agreed to take part in a Trust Q&A - a good chance to put your views and questions to the Club's senior execs in the run up to Wembley - ticketing, Riverside stand development, working to two possible transfer strategies for next season, safe standing...or whatever you want to raise.

After the Q&A, we have the bar for the rest of the evening - so a chance to help while away some of what is already feeling like a very long week ahead of the weekend with fellow Fulham fans and also to talk to the current Trust board about plans for next season, and what you would like to see the Trust doing on your behalf.

Meeting is open to all Trust members - and non-members can join for next season via our website - Fulhamsupporterstrust.com - from as little as £5.

Michael Gregg
Just the views of a long term fan

Deeping_white

Can you ask them whether the kit that got leaked onto Twitter today is actually next season's kit?? For reference it can be found here:

Carborundum

Quote from: Deeping_white on May 22, 2018, 03:42:32 PM
Can you ask them whether the kit that got leaked onto Twitter today is actually next season's kit?? For reference it can be found here:
Mark my footsteps my good page, tread thou in them boldly, thou shalt find the winter's rage, freeze thy blood less coldly

Prize for the first person to get "Wenceslas" stencilled on the back

Burt

Quote from: Deeping_white on May 22, 2018, 03:42:32 PM

Ugh... Not liking that.

Golden rule number 1 - "don't mess with the white".

HV71

Looks like some bird with dirty feet has walked all over the shirt - oh dear - v sad

JoelH5

That's not the kit. This  happens every year lol
I was there, standing in the Putney end

HV71

Quote from: JoelH5 on May 22, 2018, 10:14:27 PM
That's not the kit. This  happens every year lol

That's a huge relief then

b+w geezer

It was a good evening Mike, with questions answered in a spirit refreshingly devoid of corporate bull.  Not too many clubs could have held an event like it, I suspect, not least at this particularly busy time. Definiitely worth turning up for and pleasing to see that a roomful of others, with standing at the back, had felt the same way. Also that the guests didn't clock-watch but lingered afterwards. A definite morale-booster for Saturday.

MJG

Quote from: b+w geezer on May 23, 2018, 12:03:04 AM
It was a good evening Mike, with questions answered in a spirit refreshingly devoid of corporate bull.  Not too many clubs could have held an event like it, I suspect, not least at this particularly busy time. Definiitely worth turning up for and pleasing to see that a roomful of others, with standing at the back, had felt the same way. Also that the guests didn't clock-watch but lingered afterwards. A definite morale-booster for Saturday.
I thought it was a good night as well and they pretty much answered questions for two hours without a break.. Dan finally got them a beer near the end.
Just the views of a long term fan

SG

It will be interesting to see the minutes for those members who live further away and cannot pop in for the AGM