watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army-The White Wall

Started by bog, May 22, 2018, 11:44:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

I have read that us supporters are going to be a white wall at our end of the stadium..... Well Team Bog will be providing 6 white bricks and all cemented firmly in bonded place!  :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :yay: :yay: :yay: 082.gif 082.gif 082.gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif

092.gif 092.gif 092.gif

Holders

Just tried my 1975 shirt on and I can still get in it! I must be getting skinny in my old age.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

bog

Holders, I wonder if we have sold more tickets than 1975?

Holders

I think so, I don't think we were allocated 38,000 then and it was certainly harder to get a ticket.

I've just put my shirt in the wash to try and get the curry off it. I hope it doesn't shrink any more.

bog

Quote from: Holders on May 22, 2018, 01:14:53 PM
I think so, I don't think we were allocated 38,000 then and it was certainly harder to get a ticket.

I've just put my shirt in the wash to try and get the curry off it. I hope it doesn't shrink any more.

I am sure you will find a way of getting that back on!!!

092.gif

SG

Didnt we have to submit vouchers from the corner of the programme to get a ticket
I have my Toffs 60s shirt but it will be too warm for thst. Am impressed you have any kit left from 75

Burt

Dusted off my Betfair shirt from c14 seasons ago. Still fits!

Holders

Quote from: SG on May 22, 2018, 05:21:29 PM
Didnt we have to submit vouchers from the corner of the programme to get a ticket
I have my Toffs 60s shirt but it will be too warm for thst. Am impressed you have any kit left from 75

Yes, that's right about the vouchers. Well I have my 1975 replica that I bought soon after but haven't worn it for years. I'm amazed I can still get it on but it doesn't sound lik red/black stripes would be in order.

filham

I kept a huge home made black and white home made rosette from 1975 but binned it nine years ago when moving from house to a flat. Wife now refusing to make a new rosette so will be in a new tee shirt instead, I wonder how long the tee shirt will last.

Holders

Quote from: filham on May 22, 2018, 06:40:08 PM
I kept a huge home made black and white home made rosette from 1975 but binned it nine years ago when moving from house to a flat. Wife now refusing to make a new rosette so will be in a new tee shirt instead, I wonder how long the tee shirt will last.

43 years maybe?

bog

I have a shirt I wore to Hamburg. As I have said here before I always like to keep the old names alive. Mine is Jezzard 9. I only found out a while back that after Beddy resigned as manager over the sale of Alan Mullery behind his back he never returned to the Cottage ever again. How sad is that? So his name will be on show on Saturday.  082.gif

092.gif

Holders

Quote from: bog on May 22, 2018, 08:26:47 PM
I have a shirt I wore to Hamburg. As I have said here before I always like to keep the old names alive. Mine is Jezzard 9. I only found out a while back that after Beddy resigned as manager over the sale of Alan Mullery behind his back he never returned to the Cottage ever again. How sad is that? So his name will be on show on Saturday.  082.gif

092.gif

Behind Mullery's back as well, by all accounts.

Fulhamfan666

Yep my Fulham shirt is all laid out and ready !!! COYW