watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Can't get my head round how to "opt in"

Started by PutneyPhil, May 22, 2018, 02:55:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PutneyPhil

Away from the excitement of Wembley, I've been trying to follow the FFC site's instructions for opting in to carry on receiving communications.

It seems to require me to register as if I'm a new user. But of course when I do that it tells me my name and email is already in use.  :012:

Anyone had a smooth "opting in" experience who can tell me where I'm going wrong? I tried asking the club but no one seemed to know (not a good omen I suppose)

Twig

I tried and the same result so I just gave up.

AnotherOldgit

I had the same issue till I noticed the Click here link in red on the first line of the Register page.

PutneyPhil

I tried that as well but that's just a normal log in. If that's all you need to do that's great - it's just the way it's described on the site makes it sound like a special process.

Still, more important things to worry about, errrrr like victory on Saturday. COYW etc......

filham

I struggled a gave up a couple of days ago, I must try again.

Steven Ageroad

I struggled with it also, I thought it was just me being a silver haired non techno, I finished up phoning Motspur Park to resolve it. Sam Graham is the man to talk too, he'll love me for that!!

AnotherOldgit

Quote from: PutneyPhil on May 22, 2018, 05:32:42 PM
I tried that as well but that's just a normal log in. If that's all you need to do that's great - it's just the way it's described on the site makes it sound like a special process.

Still, more important things to worry about, errrrr like victory on Saturday. COYW etc......

That's the point. You log in here rather than create a new account and then update your communication preferences. I agree it isn't worded very well.

PutneyPhil

Quote from: AnotherOldgit on May 23, 2018, 09:59:37 AM
Quote from: PutneyPhil on May 22, 2018, 05:32:42 PM

That's the point. You log in here rather than create a new account and then update your communication preferences. I agree it isn't worded very well.

Thanks!  082.gif