News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I am sure I am not the only one still waiting for my tickets, but.....

Started by Plodder, May 22, 2018, 08:54:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plodder

Still waiting for my three in block 106 (ordered on day one). Sorry for the paranoia, but just want to be reassured that it isn't just me. I presume that like credit card companies, Ticketmaster take a cut from both vendor and customer. I wonder what Ticketmaster spend the transaction and booking fees on. Obviously not ensuring speedy despatch of tickets.

Fulhamfan666

Don't have mine either so don't worry, will come in the next few 1-2 days I would presume.

Plodder

Yes, it's probably Block 106 being amongst the last to be sent out. I know they almost certainly will arrive tomorrow or on Thursday, but illogically, I still feel a slight worry lurking at the back of my mind, so it would be nice to know. Need Mr Spock to tell me I am being illogical.

flyingfish

RoyTund

All being rediverted to villa fans apparently.
But its only Tuesday so should come in the next couple of days.

Fulhamfan666

Not going to lie but I keep running downstairs when there's the slightest of noises but obviously it's always dissapointing.

Reminds me of when I used to do the same for my Download Festival tickets haha

RaySmith

Only ordered mine Sunday - 1 in 110- but will be relieved when it arrives.

Huxley

Ordered block 525 on Sunday late afternoon. Arrived just now..

res

Quote from: TheGreatGatsby on May 23, 2018, 12:22:13 PM
Ordered block 525 on Sunday late afternoon. Arrived just now..

Ordered block 501 on Saturday a.m. but no sign yet. Can you sort at the Wembley ticket office on Saturday (open from 1.00) if there is a postal problem (delay or delivered to wrong address as sometimes happens with correctly addressed post) ?

HamsterWheel

Mine, Block 108, were ordered at just a few minutes past the first on sale time.  Arrived in post today.

Art Vandelay

Got tickets in block 213 which haven't arrived yet and I'm hoping that I won't have to call ticketmaster on Friday as advised by the club.

The Club would like to make fans aware of the following points regarding ticketing for Saturday's Play-Off Final at Wembley:

The Fulham FC Ticket Office at Wembley will be open from 1pm, located in the East Stand Ticket Office (urgent queries only)
Anyone who has not received their tickets by Friday must contact Ticketmaster on 0333 003 5935 to arrange duplicate tickets in advance of the game
Anyone who has not received their wheelchair disabled tickets must contact the FFC Ticket Office to arrange duplicate tickets in advance of the game
Duplicate tickets will only be issued to the purchaser, upon production of photographic ID
No matchday upgrades or seat moves will be facilitated on the day
Hospitality collections will be available to pick up from the East Stand Ticket Office, upon production of photographic ID
All fans are advised to collect their pre-arranged duplicate tickets and collections by no later than 4pm
Supporters are reminded that the only official sellers of Play-Off Final Tickets are Fulham FC and Ticketmaster. Fans are urged not to purchase tickets through unofficial sellers, as these may not be valid for entry on Saturday