watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Villians amongst the Whites!

Started by bill taylors apprentice, May 23, 2018, 08:16:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill taylors apprentice

I think its fair to say a percentage of our tickets will have got into the wrong hands by whatever means!

I noticed on one of the Youtube vids of our win against Derby last week 2 very straight face chaps sitting in the Riverside when there was Fulham joy and celebration going on all round them. Derby fans?

What's likely to happen if we find Villians amongst us on Saturday and are not so respectful?

Southdowns White

It would be nice to have them gently removed without spoiling our day, failing that don't resort to violence and risk missing the game, maybe accidently pour your drinks over them so we all know who they are.

Fulham 442

I know of one who was bought his ticket by a Fulham STH. I know he'll be on his own as it were but he would behave himself anyway. I personally wouldn't want to for a game of this magnitude. I certainly hope that it is only the odd one or two. I would hate to be sat near a whole crowd of them!

Holders

That was the case in 1975 and they kept quiet - except when they leaped up twice. Made me even sicker.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Fulham 442

That was the case in 1975 and they kept quiet - except when they leaped up twice. Made me even sicker.

Hopefully they will be hard to spot on Saturday then!!!

mrmicawbers

Mostly being reported by click bait Newspapers in Birmingham.No wonder they're all so bitter and the twisted.I mentioned the other day why Fulham don't try and buy any tickets that are being touted and take appropriate action.They could sell to FFC fans at cost price. I'm sure we can afford it.

Mitch

Hopefully they'll have no reason to open their mouths or celebrate. They'll have to be quiet - you can't miss that arse of an accent, can you?

Holders

So long as they don't score we won't notice them.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Neil D

Quote from: Holders on May 23, 2018, 09:17:25 AM
So long as they don't score we won't notice them.
Watch out when they start slinging their flat caps about...

i_am_edi

Well in the spirit of complete honesty, one of my tickets will be going to one of my closest friends who is in-fact a Villa supporter. Though that being said he hasn't been to a Villa game since the 90's as he's from Devon, he's really not the fanatical type...whereas I am  :dft011: We've known each other for about 15 years and at the start of this season we vowed we would attend the play-off final (if it came to that). Given that I'm a STH for next season it was much easier for me to pick up the tickets. He has been warned not to wear a Villa shirt (he said he doesn't own one...see he's almost a neutral) and he has an aisle seat for a quick escape if needed  :005: oh also my other spare ticket allocation has gone to Fulham fans that I met at the Cottage during this season.

I'm sure he'll be sitting down for 90 minutes anyway  049:gif 049:gif 049:gif

KJS

Quote from: i_am_edi on May 23, 2018, 10:00:39 AM
Well in the spirit of complete honesty, one of my tickets will be going to one of my closest friends who is in-fact a Villa supporter. Though that being said he hasn't been to a Villa game since the 90's as he's from Devon, he's really not the fanatical type...whereas I am  :dft011: We've known each other for about 15 years and at the start of this season we vowed we would attend the play-off final (if it came to that). Given that I'm a STH for next season it was much easier for me to pick up the tickets. He has been warned not to wear a Villa shirt (he said he doesn't own one...see he's almost a neutral) and he has an aisle seat for a quick escape if needed  :005: oh also my other spare ticket allocation has gone to Fulham fans that I met at the Cottage during this season.

Just make sure he behaves himself and cheers when FFC score so that he doesn't stand out!

DutchCottage

As long as we will win I don't care about Villa fans.

i_am_edi

Quote from: KJS on May 23, 2018, 10:02:57 AM

Just make sure he behaves himself and cheers when FFC score so that he doesn't stand out!

He's a good lad really  :003: and he's already conceded defeat. 

Luka

I cant condone this. In fact I think  its a disgrace that you have used a ticket that could have gone to a genuine FFC fan for a Villa supporter.
He is not a neutral, he is a life long Villain.
Shame on you !!

Nero

Quote from: i_am_edi on May 23, 2018, 10:05:18 AM
Quote from: KJS on May 23, 2018, 10:02:57 AM

He's a good lad really  :003: and he's already conceded defeat. 

I think there's a big difference between a Villa fan brought along by a friend and one that has brought off a ticketing site, your friend will know how to behave and if not its easier for you to tell him to behave then confrontation with strangers.

mrmicawbers

Better make sure your friend wears a white top or he will stand out like a Sore Brum

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: mrmicawbers on May 23, 2018, 10:29:31 AM
Better make sure your friend wears a white top or he will stand out like a Sore Brum

Well whether I like it or not, I will be sticking out like a sore thumb, not just because I am a sore thumb, but because none of my white Fulham tops fit me any more, and the Fulham FC shop has not got one big enough. So I shall be wearing a Black Fulham top I have dug up from under the ground that amazingly still fits me.
So I apologise, but I know I will not be the only one.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

WokinghamWhite

I went to the FA Cup semi-final between Reading and Arsenal a couple of years ago. I was there as the guest of a friend who is a Reading supporter and was a strict neutral just enjoying the day. There were clearly Arsenal supporters dotted all around the Reading section we were sitting in. They really did stick out. I'm not quite sure what the point is of being there when you can't celebrate.

Andy S

There is no animosity towards Villa fans from me as I have never had any trouble with them. I hope it will be good natured and whoever loses I'd like to see win automatic promotion next season

Marinelloguthrie

In all honesty in our lifes supporting fulham who hasnt been in the other teams areas?

Probably done it 4 times and very uncomfortable but good education for my acting skills lol

As long as they respect the situation and are not bolshie then no real probs..