more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

"You're too good to be true..."

Started by cmg, May 23, 2018, 11:24:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmg

Story emerging from last night's meeting:
After a recent evening match Ryan Sessegnon was one of those routinely selected for a random drugs test. This took so long that most of the staff had gone home including the kit man. So the best young player in the country took his kit home, washed and ironed it and took it back into training the next day.
Wonderful.

Andy S

Probably cleaned his boots as well! That is more than my son ever did when he played Sunday football

cmg

....and now, as a reward....

...he has just been announced as winner of the PFA Fan's Championship Player of the Year.

bog

A magical piece of information.  082.gif

092.gif

love4ffc

Now that is a proper gentleman. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

RaySmith

Says everything about the character of the lad - and about his rise to football 'stardom', achieved through hard graft, allied to his undoubted natural  talent, along with Fulham's coaching staff, rather than a desire for fame and riches.

We are very privileged to have players like him in the team, and says a lot about team and club ethic at Fulham.

Fulham 442

It has been said time and time again what a great young man he is from a loving and supportive family and this comes across in all his interviews, how level headed and grounded he is and he is truly a great asset to Fulham.  However I bet his Mum washed his kit but then that says a lot about her too!

FFCFOREVER

The guy is just immense and that gesture says everything about him that is Fulham FC.

alfie

I can just imagine him saying to his mum
"Just popping out for quick game of footy, what's for tea"
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

HV71

One of the best , and most inspirational stories I have ever heard. The young man is truly amazing

SWSixer

That's a great story.
Must enjoy every game he is with us. Can't wait to see him on that grand stage on Saturday.

Irelands_number1

His ma definitely washed and ironed that shirt!

Mike the White

Someone was suggesting songs for the game - maybe you got it 'You're good to be true'

love4ffc

I just want to say congrats to his mum for raising two boys the right way.   :Haynes The Maestro: RESPECT!
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?