watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Club Wembley

Started by Fulham steve, May 23, 2018, 12:49:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham steve

Does anybody know if club colours can be worn in this area? have tickets in block 207 which were not allocated to Fulham as such but are in the Fulham end. Any help would be appreciated, ta

WOSFSC

I'm in 212 and I fully intend to wear white!

Fulham steve

Think 212 was part of the Fulham allocation guess could just wear white but not an FFC shirt just in case

FFC ESS

Club Wembley - No football shirts allowed
Club Colours Ok

Riversider

Quote from: FFC ESS on May 23, 2018, 01:04:35 PM
Club Wembley - No football shirts allowed
Club Colours Ok

Would that include Block 223, because the tickets weren't sold to me as Club Wembley ?

Pieter A’dam

I am in 218 and sold as Fulham ticket, no Club Wembley. So will wear FFC shirt. 212/ 223 should be the same, looking at the map it appears that 207 is Club Wembley.

alexmur

I'm in 205 was told its in the Fulham end and I fully intend on waring club colors

There were people in club colors and Jerseys at the fa cup final in those seats at both ends

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

PutneyPhil

In case anyone's getting confused, there's a distinction between the Club Wembley section - which was excluded from FFC's allocation - and middle tier seats on the same level but sold through the club. If you bought through FFC, wear your shirt with impunity!

Fulham Steve, I can't help on the shirt policy. I was in that block for the Hull/Bristol City playoff some years back and I have a memory of people in team colours but can't be sure whether they were actual football shirts.

What I do remember is it's a bit of a mix of neutrals and fans of both teams - plus quite possibly empty corporate seats. Hopefully the roars of the FFC crew above and below you will provide sufficient atmosphere.  049:gif

PutneyPhil

Quote from: alexmur on May 23, 2018, 01:49:57 PM
I'm in 205 was told its in the Fulham end and I fully intend on waring club colors

There were people in club colors and Jerseys at the fa cup final in those seats at both ends

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

It's in the fulham end but not allocated to Fulham - so you might find a few Villans plus snoozing Club Wembley members. I assume the "no football shirts" rule would be so you don't wake up the Club Wembley members by scrapping with your opponents.  :dft012:

fulham traveller

It says no club colors except in play off games

brightster

As this is a play off final and all tickets in the 200 range (mine 222) that have been allocated to FFC it seems the rules vary from the normal rules of club colours are ok, except footballs shirts.
This is from the Wembley Q&A about dress code.
What is the dress code at Club Wembley?

There is no strict dress code within Club Wembley and the Bobby Moore Club, with the exception of replica club shirts.

Replica club shirts are not permitted for club matches. Some areas for the Sky Bet Play-Off Finals are fine to wear replica shirts, please call us for specific areas on 0800 783 1442.

General

Take a Fulham shirt and have a white t-shirt underneath just in case?

Fulham steve

Gonna be 26 degrees  049:gif

Wolf

At the Hull City v Sheffiled Wednesday PO in 2016 all Club Wembley ticketholders received a scarf for their team. So club colours are fine.

I think you'd be asked to cover a club shirt - I don't recall seeing one in 2016 or 2017.
Hates: the Hounslow maggots

Mitch

Purchased Cat. 2 tickets and when they arrived they are accessed via Club Wembley, so assume the same as everyone in this thread. They're different to Club Wembley themselves though and ARE part of the Fulham end and allocation. No reason whatsoever not to wear whatever you want.

Mitch

Quote from: PutneyPhil on May 23, 2018, 02:11:15 PM
In case anyone's getting confused, there's a distinction between the Club Wembley section - which was excluded from FFC's allocation - and middle tier seats on the same level but sold through the club. If you bought through FFC, wear your shirt with impunity!

Fulham Steve, I can't help on the shirt policy. I was in that block for the Hull/Bristol City playoff some years back and I have a memory of people in team colours but can't be sure whether they were actual football shirts.

What I do remember is it's a bit of a mix of neutrals and fans of both teams - plus quite possibly empty corporate seats. Hopefully the roars of the FFC crew above and below you will provide sufficient atmosphere.  049:gif
Quote from: Mitch on May 23, 2018, 03:58:42 PM
Purchased Cat. 2 tickets (216) and when they arrived they are accessed via Club Wembley, so assume the same as everyone in this thread. They're different to Club Wembley themselves though and ARE part of the Fulham end and allocation. No reason whatsoever not to wear whatever you want as far as I'm concerned. Not been communicated very clearly if there is an issue in certain areas.

brightster

I have just written to Wembley and will update when they reply. It's this part of the statement that I think is the exception to the normal rule.
Some areas for the Sky Bet Play-Off Finals are fine to wear replica shirts!

Mitch

Quote from: PutneyPhil on May 23, 2018, 02:26:40 PM
The grey area is the Club Wembley section

http://ffcw001.azureedge.net/-/media/tickets/2017-18/play-off-final/championship_final_2018_ffc_east_end.jpg?h=559&w=604&la=en

This is a useful link. Sections 202 to 208. Assume they block off the gantrys between 208 through to 226 as they are exclusively Fulham?

Fulham steve

My tickets have Fulham written all over them as in Fulham end even though they are not sold by Fulham as part of our allocation so hoping will be fine in all the club wembley blocks east of half way. COYW 049:gif