https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Club Wembley

Started by Fulham steve, May 23, 2018, 12:49:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham steve

With all these posts I will reach Darren Freeman status by Sunday  064.gif

alexmur

There is also club Wembley tickets in the villa end as I know a villa fan who got one

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

fulham traveller

I bought directly through Club Wembley and have block 101 going to wear my shirt

Mitch

Would refer to this again - http://ffcw001.azureedge.net/-/media/tickets/2017-18/play-off-final/championship_final_2018_ffc_east_end.jpg?h=559&w=604&la=en

If you're in the grey mid-tier section then you're in Club Wembley non-Fulham allocation. Pink, you're in Fulham.

bucksfulham

I'm in 202 and the letter with the tickets says "club colours are encouraged "

alexmur

I have an e ticket and all its says if I attempt to ware club colors of the opposite club to ware my ticket has been assigned I will be denied access

bucksfulham

Quote from: alexmur on May 24, 2018, 01:42:20 PM
I have an e ticket and all its says if I attempt to ware club colors of the opposite club to ware my ticket has been assigned I will be denied access

Which block are you in? May depend on which restaurant. We are in Arc restaurant which is Fulham only.

alexmur

Quote from: bucksfulham on May 24, 2018, 01:51:24 PM
Quote from: alexmur on May 24, 2018, 01:42:20 PM

Which block are you in? May depend on which restaurant. We are in Arc restaurant which is Fulham only.
Block 205

David I

I rang the club Wembley help line to ask about club colours as their website was a little ambiguous.
Website said you can have club colours in some areas within club Wembley for the Sky Bet finals.
The chap on the phone said I could have club colours in the Bobby Moore suite, HOWEVER!!, I have just collected the tickets from my old boss (who has kindly bought them for me) and the tickets have "NO CLUB COLOURS" written on them..... FFS, is he Fulham Ticket office in disguise?  :005:

Block 101' row 39 apparently on the trophy route... So should make up for not having colours.

Fulham76

Quote from: David I on May 24, 2018, 05:08:20 PM
I rang the club Wembley help line to ask about club colours as their website was a little ambiguous.
Website said you can have club colours in some areas within club Wembley for the Sky Bet finals.
The chap on the phone said I could have club colours in the Bobby Moore suite, HOWEVER!!, I have just collected the tickets from my old boss (who has kindly bought them for me) and the tickets have "NO CLUB COLOURS" written on them..... FFS, is he Fulham Ticket office in disguise?  :005:

Block 101' row 39 apparently on the trophy route... So should make up for not having colours.

Are we talking replica kits? Website says 'no club colours'.

I would like think I could walk in with a white shirt on.

filham

Quote from: WOSFSC on May 23, 2018, 12:52:59 PM
I'm in 212 and I fully intend to wear white!
Evening dress should do fine, White shirt black tie, black topper and tails.

alexmur

Anyone else in block 205?

David I

Quote from: Fulham76 on May 24, 2018, 05:37:02 PM
Quote from: David I on May 24, 2018, 05:08:20 PM

Are we talking replica kits? Website says 'no club colours'.

I would like think I could walk in with a white shirt on.
I cant imagine them banning white shirts..... White Shirt black jeans for me.....