Main Menu

Nice fan-article

Started by ChesterTheTabby, May 23, 2018, 04:40:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Stillbelieve

Great read thank you. Could not agree more about social media after the Derby victory. I always find it very odd we get called a tourist club (i guess from PL stint). Cant wait to see the turn out of true Fulham fans on Saturday   

Holders

Well written, thanks for sharing.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

bod

No one could have expressed our ffc soul better than you just did! Well done that man.

alexmur

Great article and very similar to my own fulham history, and probably like many more irish fans.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Holders

Quote from: alexmur on May 23, 2018, 06:38:24 PM
Great article and very similar to my own fulham history, and probably like many more irish fans.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I gave a lift to a hitchhiker in Co. Galway a couple of years ago. "Oh, you're English. I suppose that's ok if you're a football fan. I support Newcastle" "I support Fulham and we beat you 3-0 last night"

DutchCottage

Great read, thank you very much for sharing

Andy S

Well done for posting that a great article

RaySmith

Great piece -thanks for posting.

SWSixer

'After all, out of all the clubs in the Football League, no one has waited longer to play at the hallowed turf than Fulham'.

That can't be true.... can it?

Fulham 442

Loved this article, thanks for posting.

wiresandmore

Quote from: SWSixer on May 23, 2018, 11:54:34 PM
'After all, out of all the clubs in the Football League, no one has waited longer to play at the hallowed turf than Fulham'.

It's basically true - I think I read since '75 something like 86 out of the current 92 have played at Wembley.

SWSixer

Quote from: wiresandmore on May 24, 2018, 07:59:51 AM
Quote from: SWSixer on May 23, 2018, 11:54:34 PM

It's basically true - I think I read since '75 something like 86 out of the current 92 have played at Wembley.

Haha.... I guess basically true is good enough. COYW!

bog

An excellent and well written article.  049:gif

092.gif

filham

There was a time many years ago , when we had a lot of Irish fans at the Cottage, there doesn't seem to be so many these days. I guess it was players like Robin Lawler and Jimmy Conway that attracted them.
Thanks for a nicely written post Maoconnor

Holders

Quote from: filham on May 25, 2018, 11:07:27 AM
There was a time many years ago , when we had a lot of Irish fans at the Cottage, there doesn't seem to be so many these days. I guess it was players like Robin Lawler and Jimmy Conway that attracted them.
Thanks for a nicely written post Maoconnor

Plus Jimmy Dunne and John Conway. Now, why don't we sing Athenry, that's a nice song, easy tune and most people know the words?