more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

GJ

Started by BestOfBrede, May 23, 2018, 06:54:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BestOfBrede

What a great interview on the offal.
You can see and hear that is big, very big to him and to us too.

Didn't realise he's the same age as me!

Great memories of Wembley at 16!

Have a great day Jim - it's got to be difficult to remember that you are on air at live games and this one will really be a test!

COYSW

Holders

He's like a stick of rock. Anywhere you broke him it'd say "Fulham".
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

RaySmith

I won't be listening to Jim on this occasion, because I'll actually be at the game, which I usually find a lot less nerve wracking than sitting listening to the commentary, being able to  at least feel involved and able to influence events on the pitch  by singing and shouting.

But Jim's commentary has been  invaluable  to me in following Fulham, over recent years, when I've been unable to go to many games.

Yes, great inteview with Jim, this game means so much to him, as it does for all Fulham fans - I can't imagine how he'll be at the end - I  expect a few tears of joy if we make it.

Jim truly deserves his status as a Fulham hero.

Andy S

Here here and although I won't hear Jim on match day I will listen to his commentary on the re run of the game on Sunday

SWSixer

As a younger (relatively speaking) Fulham fan, I must say hearing recollections of 1975 has been a highlight for me these past 2 weeks.

love4ffc

Quote from: RaySmith on May 23, 2018, 10:50:33 PM
I won't be listening to Jim on this occasion, because I'll actually be at the game, which I usually find a lot less nerve wracking than sitting listening to the commentary, being able to  at least feel involved and able to influence events on the pitch  by singing and shouting.

But Jim's commentary has been  invaluable  to me in following Fulham, over recent years, when I've been unable to go to many games.

Yes, great inteview with Jim, this game means so much to him, as it does for all Fulham fans - I can't imagine how he'll be at the end - I  expect a few tears of joy if we make it.

Jim truly deserves his status as a Fulham hero.

Good for you!  Hope you enjoy the day.  I on the other hand will still be listening GJ as a obedient overseas follower   082.gif
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?