watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army-Drifting off.

Started by bog, May 23, 2018, 08:28:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

Is anyone else like me? In that if I am watching TV or doing anything I keep drifting off thinking of Wembley 5pm Saturday?  :022:

092.gif

Fernhurst

Quote from: bog on May 23, 2018, 08:28:55 PM
Is anyone else like me? In that if I am watching TV or doing anything I keep drifting off thinking of Wembley 5pm Saturday?  :022:

092.gif

Hi Captain...... been watching the telly, but no idea what was on. Away with the fairies ruminating on our Chairmans latest statement which has such promise for our club.
All depending on one 90 minute match on Saturday. Blooming heck Captain what a week, I truly believe this might be a complete game changer for our club.
Throat dry, lick the lips a win and we fly. COYW COYW
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

SG

Like you I am solely focused on the game. One minute it is a comfortable 3-0 and the next minute we blow it. I've waited for this moment for years and now I'm wishing it away

RaySmith

I'm very nerve-wracked, to say the least, and the days seem to be passing so slowly.
But I'm also very excited, like a little kid.

I'm anxious, as well as excited, about the game - this game is one of the most important in the club's history, and losing doesn't bear thnking about, but i know from bitter experience as a Fulham fan, that you can lose football games.....

And there are also practical things bound up in my anxiety, like the journey, there and back, and most imporatantly  the fact that my match  ticket hasn't arrived yet - though now MJG and the club have provided info about getting replacement tickets if they don't come , my mind is at rest a lot on that score.

bog

The time when McCormack and Dembele the second were both sold, who would have ever have expected the times we have had since?  049:gif

Fernhurst, golden times aye wot?  Compare the days of Bulstrode to these days 082.gif

092.gif