watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Win Lose or Draw

Started by Andy S, May 24, 2018, 12:30:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy S

Will Monday be an anti-climax for you after a fabulous season?

Mike the White

Whatever the result, win or lose, it will be a better game than dross served up by that lot last Saturday for the cup final

RaySmith

Not if we win on Saturday -then there will be a glorious feeling of our fulfilment of our potential, demonstrated by our surge up the table and unbeaten run, and we will look forward to next season  with excited anticipation, and  not  the  depression felt at the end of a season, with no Fulham for a bit.

If we lose...well, I try not to think about that!

love4ffc

I fully expect that we will win.  If we do not though..... well it's been a hell of a season in a great league that provides absolutely brilliant competition,  No complaints on this end and whatever happens que sera sera  :wine:  049:gif   051
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

BestOfBrede

Quote from: love4ffc on May 24, 2018, 03:31:51 AM
I fully expect that we will win.  If we do not though..... well it's been a hell of a season in a great league that provides absolutely brilliant competition,  No complaints on this end and whatever happens que sera sera  :wine:  049:gif   051
0001.jpeg

Whatever happens we gotta be pleased with this season, the progress in team and club, looking forward toward a new Riverside stand and Khan's continued backing. What's not to like?
Onwards and upwards
COYW

davew

Quote from: BestOfBrede on May 24, 2018, 08:21:31 AM
0001.jpeg

Whatever happens we gotta be pleased with this season, the progress in team and club, looking forward toward a new Riverside stand and Khan's continued backing. What's not to like?
Onwards and upwards
COYW
+1, except I fear the worst for the club if we lose, hopefully that isn't going to happen!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

grandad

Quote from: davew on May 24, 2018, 08:36:24 AM
Quote from: BestOfBrede on May 24, 2018, 08:21:31 AM
0001.jpeg

Onwards and upwards
COYW
+1, except I fear the worst for the club if we lose, hopefully that isn't going to happen!!

We will just rebuild with even better players & be Champions next season.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Woolly Mammoth

Whatever happens, I know Fulham have done their best, and made us proud, and given us great entertainment, and we are at Wembley, who would have thought that a few months ago.
So if we win that would be wonderful and our football deserve to be in the Premier.
If we do not, then we go away dust ourselves down, and hopefully come back stronger than ever.
But win or lose nobody can take this season away from us, and a visit to Wembley, what a way to end the season.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

BestOfBrede

I'll drink to all that!
:wine: :beer: