watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What a clever ploy

Started by Andy S, May 24, 2018, 08:58:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy S

Is , there any Fulham supporter going to Saturdays match not wearing white? I think not. So how do you feel as a Villa supporter being in the wrong end at Wembley. Conspicuous to say the least. You will stand out to the security people who will remove you at the slightest hint of trouble. Enjoy your day. We will see exactly how many Fulham supporters sold out to make a buck or two

Woolly Mammoth

Oh dear, that's torn it, that's blown it. It's not because I am overweight, it's solid muscle.
I shall be wearing my Black Fulham top as my white ones are too tight, they just don't fit any more, despite being on a diet, my arms especially are just too big.
The Fulham Shop hasnt got any tops big enough for little old me.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

grandad

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on May 24, 2018, 09:38:24 AM
Oh dear, that's torn it, that's blown it. It's not because I am overweight, it's solid muscle.
I shall be wearing my Black Fulham top as my white ones are too tight, they just don't fit any more, despite being on a diet, my arms especially are just too big.
The Fulham Shop hasnt got any tops big enough for little old me.

You could wear a white sheet like a toga. King size should fit you.
Where there's a will there's a wife

KJS

Black shirt for me too I've worn it all season so I am not changing it now!! (white cap to compensate though)

Andy S

Don't worry woolly there are a lot of us in the same boat. I am at least working on it 4lb off at Weight watchers and diabetes sugar levels at normal things happen in threes so a Fulham victory on Saturday would be nice

alexmur

Quote from: Andy S on May 24, 2018, 10:09:25 AM
Don't worry woolly there are a lot of us in the same boat. I am at least working on it 4lb off at Weight watchers and diabetes sugar levels at normal things happen in threes so a Fulham victory on Saturday would be nice
You should try a ketogenic diet, it has worked wonders for me and easy to stick to once you get going

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Fulham 442

Although us all wearing white is a nice idea it's not practical.  What if the weather is cold on Saturday?  I certainly don't own a white coat!  I am going with black jeans, a white tee shirt, black jacket and my Fulham scarf!

southwest6

doubt the casuals and mods will be all wearing white!

Andy S

Fulham 442 The men in white coats own several

cookieg

I was considering the Kappa shirt with the not so cleverly concealed underwiring to show off my moobs but didn't want to scare the kids so will go for the off white Adidas one.

Fulham 442

Fulham 442 The men in white coats own several

If we lose they can come and take me away!!

Darkside

I would think any AV fan would have a strange accent - giveaway !!

RaySmith

I'm wearing my '75 replica shirt, but will be wearing a black jacket, because  I'm travelling for hours, possibly overnight, and I also have to keep things I need in the zipped pockets.

EastEndWhite

Quote from: Darkside on May 26, 2018, 05:37:55 AM
I would think any AV fan would have a strange accent - giveaway !!

It could be a Birmingham City fan up in London today to enjoy the fun.

Riverside

Quote from: alexmur on May 24, 2018, 10:52:24 AM
Quote from: Andy S on May 24, 2018, 10:09:25 AM
You should try a ketogenic diet, it has worked wonders for me and easy to stick to once you get going

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

For today too late to do anything but going forward the solution is Fulham and fun

https://www.fulhamfc.com/fulham-fc-foundation/health-and-wellbeing/fanactiv

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk