Real Betis away

WhiteJC

Real Betis home

Villa 3rd

WhiteJC

Parma 3rd

Parma away

Mince n Tatties

The Spuds strip on Saturday is terrible.

snarks

So are we the first team with a one off 4th Strip? Anyone else used 4 different kits in a season?

aaronmcguigan

Quote from: snarks on August 20, 2018, 12:55:14 PM
So are we the first team with a one off 4th Strip? Anyone else used 4 different kits in a season?

Why would we need a 4th strip?

snarks

Quote from: Newry FFC on August 20, 2018, 11:35:22 PM

We've just used one v Spurs, blue is the 2nd strip and black is our 3rd kit

WhiteJC

Quote from: Newry FFC on May 29, 2018, 09:50:43 AM
If someone has a bit of time , and creativity, can anyone mock up back of fulham kits, i.e. Cairney 10 / Sess 3 in premier league don't? That would be amazing .

this sort of thing?

aaronmcguigan

Quote from: snarks on August 21, 2018, 07:46:08 AM

Is there any communication that we are using black as third kit? Would logically assume the dark blue would render the black kit redundant. if we had to bypass the dark blue kit, the black would be too similar surely?

CM

I contacted the club about this at the beginning of the month as I was hoping for a black kit.

The official response from the club: 'We wont be having a third kit, just home and away.'

Of course this was before the Tottenham game so who knows if the red kit will become the 3rd kit...but no black kit for this season.

Quote from: Newry FFC on August 21, 2018, 07:10:08 PM
Quote from: snarks on August 21, 2018, 07:46:08 AM

Is there any communication that we are using black as third kit? Would logically assume the dark blue would render the black kit redundant. if we had to bypass the dark blue kit, the black would be too similar surely?

SWSixer

That Parma strip brings back memories. Good to see them back.

WhiteJC

Parma home

River Plate home

Juve away

brightster

Don't shout me down with this controversial suggestion to some people on here! But what about our second kit or third being colours of the Jags!
I think our owners would love that, to try and bring their sporting ventures closer together, then perhaps the Jags could wear our black and white as their second! Just a thought!

aaronmcguigan

Quote from: brightster on August 22, 2018, 09:20:43 AM
Don't shout me down with this controversial suggestion to some people on here! But what about our second kit or third being colours of the Jags!
I think our owners would love that, to try and bring their sporting ventures closer together, then perhaps the Jags could wear our black and white as their second! Just a thought!

We've done worse before. Pretty sure we've had orange away kit during the kappa days as an ode to Jol, and the green kappa one for Harrods.  The only decent one was the Gold Haynes kit, again from kappa

snarks

I know the club have said the red kit we wore on Saturday won't be available. I recall them saying that last years 2nd kit would be the following years 3rd kit, (following previous years) but following CM's post not this year then, hence my suggestion that red was the 4th Kit.

I consider myself corrected

WhiteJC

Bolton 3rd

Millwall 3rd

Wolf

Quote from: snarks on August 22, 2018, 11:19:55 AM
I know the club have said the red kit we wore on Saturday won't be available.

Well it was available in 2016/17 season, albeit with a different sponsor.

Is red likely to be used against anyone else: Newcastle, Huddersfield?
Hates: the Hounslow maggots

WhiteJC

AC Milan 3rd

Everton 3rd

Swansea 3rd

WhiteJC

Borussia Dortmund away

Olympique Lyon 3rd

Forest 3rd