https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

18/19 kits

Started by WhiteJC, May 24, 2018, 11:15:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chesh

Quote from: twang on May 30, 2018, 02:00:23 PM
Both Ipswich's are absolutely shocking.
What a mess, especially the home kit with all that red on, and that has to be the most garish sponsor logo in the history of sponsor logos lol.......and yes, before anyone says it,I though Pizza Hut looked quite good on the white shirts
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

aaronmcguigan

Quote from: WhiteJC on May 30, 2018, 09:40:07 AM
Quote from: Newry FFC on May 29, 2018, 09:50:43 AM
If someone has a bit of time , and creativity, can anyone mock up back of fulham kits, i.e. Cairney 10 / Sess 3 in premier league don't? That would be amazing .

others can be found here...
http://www.friendsoffulham.com/avatar_shirts.php

Was looking to see if anyone could design it in Premier league font.👌🏻

aaronmcguigan

Quote from: snarks on May 30, 2018, 09:43:42 AM
Can we still have advertising on the back in the prem?

Premier league advertising is limited to front of shirt, and shirt sleeve. Would assume , if they took a multi year deal, that Konami/ Pro Evo or GameTime move to sleeve sponsor

aaronmcguigan

Quote from: Chesh on May 30, 2018, 07:28:53 PM
What a mess, especially the home kit with all that red on, and that has to be the most garish sponsor logo in the history of sponsor logos lol.......and yes, before anyone says it,I though Pizza Hut looked quite good on the white shirts

Look through the history of Ipswichs kits and you'll see plenty of red on the kit. Red features prominently on the badge too.
http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Ipswich_Town/Ipswich_Town.htm

It's the sponsor design that's made it look terrible. But that's where the money comes from I suppose

FirstCoastFulham

If PES/Konami go to our sleeve I'm interested to see how FIFA 19 will render the kit. Be a bit awkward to promote your rival, not that I imagine many of that persuasion play Fulham heavily.

snarks

Quote from: Newry FFC link=topic=65669.msg965518#msg965518 date=152u7743433
Quote from: snarks on May 30, 2018, 09:43:42 AM
Can we still have advertising on the back in the prem?

Premier league advertising is limited to front of shirt, and shirt sleeve. Would assume , if they took a multi year deal, that Konami/ Pro Evo or GameTime move to sleeve sponsor

Thank you

bill taylors apprentice

Deeping_white

Quote from: FirstCoastFulham on May 31, 2018, 06:31:01 AM
If PES/Konami go to our sleeve I'm interested to see how FIFA 19 will render the kit. Be a bit awkward to promote your rival, not that I imagine many of that persuasion play Fulham heavily.

It's very visible on Fifa 18 what with it being right in the middle of the back.

On a side note, we'll have 3 kits this season will we not, as we always wear a third kit to play Newcastle as our home/away kits are black & white.

WhiteJC

Quote from: Deeping_white on May 31, 2018, 09:41:39 AM
Quote from: FirstCoastFulham on May 31, 2018, 06:31:01 AM

It's very visible on Fifa 18 what with it being right in the middle of the back.

On a side note, we'll have 3 kits this season will we not, as we always wear a third kit to play Newcastle as our home/away kits are black & white.

unless their red, blue, light blue or yellow

WhiteJC

FC Porto home

Flamingo away

Derby home

WhiteJC

Singapore away

Indonesia home

Indonesia away

Malaysia away

Malaysia home

Rotherham away

San Marino home

San Marino away

TCs Shin Guard

Anyone know when our kit contract ends with Adidas?  I'd love to see Fulham in something other than an Adidas template kit. Nike, Puma, NB, Kappa, anything.

Pud

I've been impressed by Macron shirts for the past couple of years.

WhiteJC

Quote from: Newry FFC on May 31, 2018, 06:08:46 AM
Quote from: WhiteJC on May 30, 2018, 09:40:07 AM
Quote from: Newry FFC on May 29, 2018, 09:50:43 AM
If someone has a bit of time , and creativity, can anyone mock up back of fulham kits, i.e. Cairney 10 / Sess 3 in premier league don't? That would be amazing .

others can be found here...
http://www.friendsoffulham.com/avatar_shirts.php

Was looking to see if anyone could design it in Premier league font.👌🏻

when we see the new kit I'll draw "new" versions

FirstCoastFulham

I've heard Macron kits feel cheap but never felt one myself so can't confirm. Wouldn't mind NB though, decently built kits but a small enough portfolio that we may get something less cookie-cutter

Chesh

Quote from: Newry FFC on May 31, 2018, 06:13:11 AM
Quote from: Chesh on May 30, 2018, 07:28:53 PM

Look through the history of Ipswichs kits and you'll see plenty of red on the kit. Red features prominently on the badge too.
http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Ipswich_Town/Ipswich_Town.htm

It's the sponsor design that's made it look terrible. But that's where the money comes from I suppose
To be fair, bits of red got introduced mid-80s - historically always blue and white (same goes for most previous badges) - quite why I'm debating Ipswich Kits on a Fulham messageboard though God only knows  :003:
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

WhiteJC

Arsenal home

Liverpool home

Nigeria home

Nigeria away

Leicester City home

Bournemouth away

WhiteJC

Hibs home

Odense home

FC Utrecht

State Rennais

WhiteJC

Slovakia away

Slovakia home

Ajax home

Asotosyios

Quote from: WhiteJC on June 04, 2018, 07:51:25 AM

Ajax home

Any chance you can "create" a Fulham away kit based on the Ajax home one but replacing white with black? It will be interesting to see what it looks like.
(Obviously - only if/when you have any time to spare)