2 (0.5%)
de la Torre ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
0 (0%)
Edun ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 398

Voting closed: June 13, 2018, 09:59:20 PM

Friendsoffulham

The FOF player of the season 2017/18, will run over the next 7 days, with one vote per member/person, so please make it count.

Unlike the Man of the Match polls, the winner will only be revealed once the poll expires, not during.

Once you've cast your vote, please take the time to tell us why you voted for that player, and why they deserve to win the FOF player of the season 2017/18.

Good Luck and Happy Voting ๐Ÿ—ณ

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Friendsoffulham on June 06, 2018, 09:59:20 PM
The FOF player of the season 2017/18, will run over the next 7 days, with one vote per member/person, so please make it count.

Unlike the Man of the Match polls, the winner will only be revealed once the poll expires, not during.

Once you've cast your vote, please take the time to tell us why you voted for that player, and why they deserve to win the FOF player of the season 2017/18.

Good Luck and Happy Voting ๐Ÿ—ณ

OK, I'll be the first to ask the stupid question.ย  What are the black flags for?
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Kent Cassandra

Ream is my choice he is Intelligent, mature, brave and has improved more than any other player in the last two years. Its hard for a central defender playing in our attacking system and he has become the master at defending and shutting down opposition breaks out of their defence. He has been consistent all season and deserves to be our player of the season.
Cornish Cassandra 1996, Don Quixote 2002, Kent Cassandra 2009.

Milo

SuffolkWhite

McDonald. All season Ream and MacDonald have been consistant and both have defended well. But MacDonald has also energised the team and is very much Captain material. He Deputised for Cairny and rallied the team when needed. Not a lot between the two but MacDonald edges it for me.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

grandad

I voted for Ream. Good teams are built around a sound defence. Ream is a model professional. He was the most improved player of last season. Defenders rarely get the recognition they deserve. One mistake can cost a goal while forwards may miss a number of chances & it doesnยดt get noticed as much.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Dodger53

Ream - we have scored goals for fun but it was our defense that changed our season

millsy

Ream, because of his consistently strong defending but as much for his composure, which gives those around him confidence.

With our system of playing out from the back, his control, vision and solid, simple passing style is a perfect fit.

Hardly put a foot wrong all season. Supermac was terrific too. How lucky we are to have two such great professionals in our side.

JoelH5

Again for me, it has to be Ream. Every time he took the ball a wave of calm came over me. That's something we've sorely missed. Without Ream, we would have conceded a lot more goals and in my opinion, still be in the championship.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

toshes mate

Ream in a very close race with McDonald and Sessegnon.ย  Like to give it to all three,

MrFFC

Cairney was huge for us when he come back from injury completely different side when we have him but for me this year I would go with Tim Ream
Come on you Whites!! :)

twang

Ream because he's been our consistently best performer this season. So cool and composed in a very demanding position for us. Last line of defence and the instigator of our attacks.

Sess and KMac not far behind though.

BestOfBrede

Ream for me as solid all season, with MacDonald a close 2nd.
Everyone one of them heroes though!

HamsterWheel

Sess for me. Ream had a great season and was imperious in defence. But I think that the impact that Sess had on other teams shouldn't be underestimated - often taking two or more of the opponents out of the game as they man-marked him, allowing other Fulham players space to exploit. And yet still cropping up in the most unlikely places to slot in so many goals. And so often seeming to have anonymous games before suddenly appearing out of nowhere to score.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Statto on June 07, 2018, 12:15:19 AM
Quote from: Southcoastffc on June 06, 2018, 10:19:12 PM
OK, I'll be the first to ask the stupid question.ย  What are the black flags for?

Seems to be the English players

As to the poll...

Sessegnon for me.

Reasons:
- impact (goals and assists)
- consistent impact over the whole season (cf. Cairney, Mitrovic)
- passion for Fulham Football Club (he's one of our own!)
But KMac and TC are Scottish internationals and Norwood is shown as GB.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

It has got to be Ream and anyway, why should Sess win everything!?

cmg

Quote from: Southcoastffc on June 07, 2018, 11:09:50 AM
Quote from: Statto on June 07, 2018, 12:15:19 AM
Quote from: Southcoastffc on June 06, 2018, 10:19:12 PM

Seems to be the English players

But KMac and TC are Scottish internationals and Norwood is shown as GB.

A bit odd, but not, I guess, too important.

Norwood plays, of course, for Northern Ireland which is not GB but UK (United Kingdom of Great Britain [England, Wales and Scotland] and Northern Ireland.

Ftfm

Only one Tom Cairney. Yes, Ream has been outstanding but the team changed qualitatively when TC became fully fit. Not as voluble as McDonald but leading from the front as the play-off proved.

Burt

Reeeeeeeeeeam.

Bought stability to an otherwise suspect defence. All successful teams are based on a rock at the back.

TheDaddy

"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "