2 (0.5%)
de la Torre 🇺🇸
0 (0%)
Edun 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 398

Voting closed: June 13, 2018, 09:59:20 PM

Fulham Joe

Surely Fredericks has lost any votes he might have got?

cmg

Quote from: Fulham Joe on June 07, 2018, 01:01:11 PM

Why? Are his on field performances for us during the season in any way diminished by the fact that he will play for a different club next season?

bobby01

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on June 06, 2018, 10:59:53 PM
McDonald. All season Ream and MacDonald have been consistant and both have defended well. But MacDonald has also energised the team and is very much Captain material. He Deputised for Cairny and rallied the team when needed. Not a lot between the two but MacDonald edges it for me.

Sums up my thoughts exactly. :plus one:
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

HV71

Quote from: bobby01 on June 07, 2018, 03:49:05 PM
McDonald. All season Ream and MacDonald have been consistant and both have defended well. But MacDonald has also energised the team and is very much Captain material. He Deputised for Cairny and rallied the team when needed. Not a lot between the two but MacDonald edges it for me.

Like 👍

EastEndWhite

Tim Ream for his headed goal against Cardiff in that wonderful away win on Boxing Day.  And the all white strip looked great too.

http://ffcw001.azureedge.net/-/media/gallery/2017_18_matches/cardiff_away/rexfeatures_9301659p.jpg?w=942&h=530

SG

Quote from: HV71 on June 07, 2018, 03:55:47 PM
Quote from: bobby01 on June 07, 2018, 03:49:05 PM

Like 👍

And mine. When we were playing averagely well it was K Mac that pulled us through. His game is even more understated than Ream's but his positive effect on the team simply cannot be measured

FFCsince64

Bettinelli.  Once he gained the shirt, the team's defense was better organized and yielded numerous clean sheets. His distribution was not perfect, but generally composed and accurate. As an American supporter, I may be a bit intimidated about joining the surge of support for Tim Ream.  Actually, Tim might well be the Championship League Player of the Season.  Tim was fantastic in picking out his passes and in positioning himself to defend in front of goal.  If Bruce Arena had selected Tim in crucial World Cup qualifiers, the USA would most likely be preparing for the World Cup right now.  It was a travesty for Arena to have shuttled Ream back and forth across the Atlantic and then left him on the bench.

MisfitKid

Quote from: FFCsince64 on June 07, 2018, 05:58:44 PM
Bettinelli.  Once he gained the shirt, the team's defense was better organized and yielded numerous clean sheets. His distribution was not perfect, but generally composed and accurate. As an American supporter, I may be a bit intimidated about joining the surge of support for Tim Ream.  Actually, Tim might well be the Championship League Player of the Season.  Tim was fantastic in picking out his passes and in positioning himself to defend in front of goal.  If Bruce Arena had selected Tim in crucial World Cup qualifiers, the USA would most likely be preparing for the World Cup right now.  It was a travesty for Arena to have shuttled Ream back and forth across the Atlantic and then left him on the bench.

Couldn't agree more...
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

bill taylors apprentice

For me its MacDonald for all the reasons others have said but also he his performances allows others to shine!

Nice to have at least 4 serious contenders!

cmg

Quote from: Statto on June 07, 2018, 07:20:26 PM
Quote from: cmg on June 07, 2018, 01:29:47 PM
Quote from: Fulham Joe on June 07, 2018, 01:01:11 PM

Why? Are his on field performances for us during the season in any way diminished by the fact that he will play for a different club next season?

The likes of Bettinelli and Sessegnon get extra points from me for being passionate about Fulham. Bettinelli running with the flare and riding on the fans' shoulders after Derby, Sessegnon always pointing to the badge when he scores, etc.

It follows that Fredericks should get deducted points for refusing to sign a new contract throughout the season and making a lateral move to one of our rivals as soon as it finished.

Maybe that seems wrong but if all that matters is on-field performances, would you have minded if John Terry played for us and was our captain this year instead of Cairney?

How you decide to cast your vote in this little poll is entirely your affair.
What on earth John Terry has to do with it is rather beyond me.

Chesh

Ream has been a rock, and is the classiest ball playing centre half we've had since Tony Gale - he's had that from day one to be fair, but has gradually added strength and consistency
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

Wingnut

Sessegnon for me. He was excellent for the entire season. Putting aside his goals and assists, he worked his socks off week in, week out for the team. An outstanding season for such a young player.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

colinwhite

Ream for me ,but the player we would have missed most in the play -offs if he had not been fit would have been Mitro.

filham

It just has to be Ream, over the whole season he was good in every match.

FFCSteve

I would vote for the whole brilliant team if I could! But alas I can't!
Ream and Kmac have been outstanding, quietly getting on with their work. Targett was also outstanding, allowing Sess to move to a more advanced position.
But for me Mitro had the biggest impact, we were a completely different team once he joined.
So he gets my vote!
COYW!!! Bring back Rene! But I do like Slav!

FulhamVic

Tim Ream - solid, intelligent and consistent all season.

I agree with the final top 5 announced on the official website, but for me, Tim Ream has been the stand out player this season.

hovewhite

Quote from: Burt on June 07, 2018, 12:42:39 PM
Reeeeeeeeeeam.

Bought stability to an otherwise suspect defence. All successful teams are based on a rock at the back.
I went reeeeem,and he was there consistently from the 1st ball of the first game,and under slav,what a player!

WhiteJC

AK47 for me, I know Ream and KMac have been immense (and only got better as the season went on), Sess has really been making all of the headlines, Betts has hardly put a foot wrong however, AK is like a bull in a china shop and terrified most defenders he came up against, also he looked like he loved every minute he got to play

Friendsoffulham

If you haven't yet submitted your vote for the FOF player of the season, then please do, as your vote will counts.

Skatzoffc

Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !