2 (0.5%)
de la Torre ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
0 (0%)
Edun ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 398

Voting closed: June 13, 2018, 09:59:20 PM

Camel Club

You can make a case (as many have) for most of the players but I have gone for Tim Ream ultimately. Looking back at the seasonย  ย and our record breaking run in particular the three 2-0 home wins against Forest, Villa and Wolves stood out for me. They were based on a solid defence that didn't allow itself to be pushed too deep and one in which Betts could have confidence in. Ream was the orchestrator of that defence and it was during that period that I feel the team began to feel they were invincible. Never was that belief more evident than at Wembley. I cannot remember in 45 years of supporting Fulham of a more accomplished performance when we were down to 10 men and Tim Ream's leadership at the heart of that defence has been immense all season.

Woolly Mammoth

After careful consideration and aforethought, and bearing in mind there were many players of the season in my book. After a recount, I went for Tim Ream, mainly because of his consistency, but also because his all round game has improved dramatically making him one of a number of key players in the team, and the roll he plays is in an important defensive position.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.ย  ๐Ÿ˜

Never forget your Roots.

Forever Fulham

Quote from: MisfitKid on June 07, 2018, 08:44:11 PM
Quote from: FFCsince64 on June 07, 2018, 05:58:44 PM
Bettinelli.ย  Once he gained the shirt, the team's defense was better organized and yielded numerous clean sheets. His distribution was not perfect, but generally composed and accurate. As an American supporter, I may be a bit intimidated about joining the surge of support for Tim Ream.ย  Actually, Tim might well be the Championship League Player of the Season.ย  Tim was fantastic in picking out his passes and in positioning himself to defend in front of goal.ย  If Bruce Arena had selected Tim in crucial World Cup qualifiers, the USA would most likely be preparing for the World Cup right now.ย  It was a travesty for Arena to have shuttled Ream back and forth across the Atlantic and then left him on the bench.

Couldn't agree more...

So true.

Friendsoffulham

Congratulation to Tim Ream for winning the FOF Player of the Season with 63.4% of votes. Well done Tim.

hovewhite

Congratulations on the award Tim and well deserved,when in a season where there were a few contenders in every department of the team.