watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

yaya toure -free agent

Started by notonfire1226, June 13, 2018, 04:01:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

notonfire1226

we could get him on a very good deal considering that hes been released by city. His passing is excellent and would be brilliant
working together with tom and kev.

Porthogs FC

he's one of the few I would bring in at the ripe age of 33? His wage expectation must be massive though.

bog

He has gone on record as saying he would play for minimal wages just to stay in the Premier League.

092.gif

JoelH5

That's would be a pretty incredible deal if we could make it happen.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

General

Quote from: bog on June 13, 2018, 08:28:25 AM
He has gone on record as saying he would play for minimal wages just to stay in the Premier League.

092.gif

For a top six side.

Mitch

In what position? I don't think what he has left in the tank would suit how this team plays.

He could play K-Mac's role, but do you remove the defacto captain for a player who would likely be on nothing but a payday?

I expect Toure goes to a money-League ie China, or if he does well he will get two more seasons or so at a Sevilla level club.

Maidstone Lee

Quote from: General on June 13, 2018, 08:48:45 AM
Quote from: bog on June 13, 2018, 08:28:25 AM

092.gif

For a top six side.

We technically finished in the top 6 last season, think we should roll out the red carpet hehe
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

HV71

One of the best players I have had the pleasure to watch . Not for me though - his need to be " loved" and cosseted by teammates and management far outweighs the benefits at his age. This is not a " temple "

ByTheRiver

No.

Terrible attitude, well past his best, would be purely here for the final payday. Straight back to the Jol era of big names/reputation above all else.

And the recent racism accusations of racism and general bitterness targeted to Pep Guardiola too. Just no.

bog

He did get the ump big time once when the club did not get him a proper birthday cake.... :022:

092.gif

TheBadger

He'll end up at West Ham with Pellegrini.
"The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning." - Pele

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: bog on June 13, 2018, 11:45:49 AM
He did get the ump big time once when the club did not get him a proper birthday cake.... :022:

092.gif

Yes he said they had put too many candles on the cake which made him look older than he was. 🎂
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Syd Cupp

I would say as a player maybe. He would be able to offer an in site into some of the prem teams
to which his experience would be welcomed.
Could be used like Parker towards his last seasons.

The danger though is Ego...!! and could disrupt the squad bit like Berbatov.

Surprised hes not going to MLS though for last pay day.

HV71

Quote from: bog on June 13, 2018, 11:45:49 AM

092.gif
Pp

Too right Bog - This is not a patisserie

Milo

He's a grade 1 trouble maker but would be some signing. No chance though.

Fulham 442

It's a no thanks from me. Our squad doesn't need the disruption I think his ego would bring.

Carborundum

Would he have the positional discipline of KMac?  No

Would he do SJ's running?  No

Would he make the play like TC?  Probably.

So we would be paying shedloads to replace one of our better players.  Stranger things have happened.  But they tend not to turn out too well.

Fulhamfan666

The Rock

We need him - that kind of player at that one position... like CB. This kind of thread is a good thing.

I'd take Toure as a squad player in a heartbeat, but this isn't our thing.

Forever Fulham

It's Slava's way or the highway.  He won't tolerate an egotistical jerk, no matter how much talent he has.