watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Points needed this season to stay up?

Started by davew, October 20, 2018, 06:29:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davew

Based on the league results to date, maybe 28 might be good enough, at the moment we are on for 21(ish), Newcastle maybe 10 and Huddersfield a few more, this could be the year which produces the record for the 3 relegated sides producing the least aggregated points. I will leave it to you stat's boffins to tell us what the record is?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

davew

Hopefully we will beat Derby's total of 11 points in 2007/8.

fcfulham55

Think we will still finish above Cardiff. But between us and huddersfield for 18th.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

davew

Quote from: fcfulham55 on October 20, 2018, 09:22:38 PM
Think we will still finish above Cardiff. But between us and huddersfield for 18th.
Which is not what we expected or hoping for! How must our Chairman be feeling tonight 105m to achieve possible failure, I really feel very sorry for him, after all the criticism from us fans and he deserved a lot of it, he raided the petty cash box and all he has been repaid with so far is failure. God knows what he will do in January?

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: davew on October 20, 2018, 09:59:53 PM
Quote from: fcfulham55 on October 20, 2018, 09:22:38 PM
Which is not what we expected or hoping for! How must our Chairman be feeling tonight 105m to achieve possible failure, I really feel very sorry for him, after all the criticism from us fans and he deserved a lot of it, he raided the petty cash box and all he has been repaid with so far is failure. God knows what he will do in January?

Buy a brand new anchor for his Yacht in the sales.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Twig

hovewhite

Think we need another 25 pionts and form wise we're looking like conceding 125 goals this year.
Bet the cherries looking forward to scoring a hatfull next weekend.

Lighthouse

Worst start for us to any Prem season. When you think of the coaches and managers we have had that is saying something
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

hovewhite

Think I'm clutching at straws and hoping in my support for Slav continuing in his role.

davew

Quote from: hovewhite on October 21, 2018, 11:43:43 AM
Think I'm clutching at straws and hoping in my support for Slav continuing in his role.
I think we would all like to see a miraculous and rapid turnaround to our season, on what the team and manager have shown so far this season it would be a miracle!!