more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Home on Boxing Day!!!

Started by FFCpmd, June 14, 2018, 09:14:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFCpmd

Twig

Great news, the fixture list is generally very enticing, no complaints really.

The Enclosurite

I must be the only one who didn't mind not having a Boxing Day fixture.  It made the Christmas period a lot less hassle not having to arrange around family commitments and travel issues, etc.
¡COYW!

Andy S

You're on your own mate So glad to be at home after 6 years away on Boxing Day. I'll be there

The Enclosurite

Quote from: Andy S on June 14, 2018, 01:21:36 PM
You're on your own mate So glad to be at home after 6 years away on Boxing Day. I'll be there

Ha!  Yeah, thought so.  I'll still be there though.
¡COYW!

Mince n Tatties

Apparently the Scum down the road will appeal as they always home Boxing Day...😂

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: The Enclosurite on June 14, 2018, 12:18:15 PM
I must be the only one who didn't mind not having a Boxing Day fixture.  It made the Christmas period a lot less hassle not having to arrange around family commitments and travel issues, etc.

Boxing day home is for the family,all come along enjoy the day.

Mince n Tatties

They must have read my email to them telling them the Scum are home every boxing day.Why?..lol

Riversider

Our family , for various reasons, has always celebrated our Christmas on Boxing Day so for that reason I won't be able to attend.

Fulhamfan666

Boxing day fixtures never really matter to me, as I'm home in Belgium then anyway .

Wolf

Boxing Day and New Years Day fixtures are a pain in the arse. No public transport, hangover, December, missing family events....more football in August/May please
Hates: the Hounslow maggots

ffc73

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on June 14, 2018, 04:49:37 PM
Apparently the Scum down the road will appeal as they always home Boxing Day...😂

Still within M25 @ Watford so hardly a distance for them. Not like Cardiff, Ipswich or Derby to name 3 we have had recently

mrmicawbers

Quote from: Riversider on June 14, 2018, 05:04:42 PM

Our family , for various reasons, has always celebrated our Christmas on Boxing Day so for that reason I won't be able to attend.
we do the same so we can all get together hopefully,been doing it for decades.Can still go to the match though and continue afterwards in some watering hole.

filham

The next step should be to revert to local derbies on boxing day to ease the travelling problems.

KJS

Home on Boxing Day until SKY get their hands on the fixtures for TV!!

Wolf

Quote from: filham on June 15, 2018, 11:51:50 AM
The next step should be to revert to local derbies on boxing day to ease the travelling problems.

A lack of public transport impacts upon home fans who make up a minimum 90% of the attendance at any match. I feel away fans and their £30 tickets get a pretty nice deal as it is.
Hates: the Hounslow maggots

hovewhite

Just hoping that coast trains up are working on

Toby Ward-Smith

No I'm with you on this one! I always have family commitments so can never go on Boxing Day!