News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

When do sky/bt announce the televised games?

Started by Slaphead in Qatar, June 14, 2018, 09:33:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuffolkWhite

Don't know, we have the fixtures but the real fixtures have yet to be announced until the tv lot have had their cake and eat it.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

MJG

Usually a couple of weeks after. Maybe start of July or even last few days of June
Just the views of a long term fan

fulhamben

no, but if you wondering about moved fixtures, then you now have to take european games into account.  first real one is in September, which could mean the city game may get moved. same with arsenal in october
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

WhiteJC

When are the TV matches announced?

Not confirmed yet - but usually two-three weeks after the official fixtures released.

Last season, the live TV fixtures for August and September were announced on July 6.

paulbrookersmazydribbles

Sky will announce their first round of picks by July 6th, according to the Premier League.

wheelerdeeler

The game against Spurs will be on TV 100%. Palace might be as well because of our history with Roy and it being our first game back in the Prem (and there's not that many "good" games on the opening weekend). Burnley is guaranteed to be on Sunday/Monday because of their Europa League qualifiers as well so it might sneak its way on.

Dodgin

I will be pleased if they move the Spurs game, going to a wedding