News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Paddy Powers 'Beat The Drop' Game For World Cup. They give you a Million Quid...

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, June 14, 2018, 11:30:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steeeeeeeeeed

To start with...

This is interesting, and just seen it. Think it is for the World Cup only, but a bit vague.

They give you a Million Quid to start with, but you can't cash out, and need to split the amount over a series of twenty 'questions', which I think are based on upcoming World Cup Games.

The first question is Will Russia be leading at half time against Saudi Arabia.

Free entry.

https://youtu.be/kmWncDcGFFY

I think if you just did a straight fifty/ fifty split for all questions you will get £1-£2, so with a bit of knowledge and luck should hopefully get a few quid.

Dixie

"Dixie" Dean Coney - the legend lives on!

supersimmo123

I have done this for a few days, I have done 4 questions with 800k left, I have gone heavy on Russia winning at HT. Come on the Ruski's!

Steeeeeeeeeed

Quote from: supersimmo123 on June 14, 2018, 02:13:58 PM
I have done this for a few days, I have done 4 questions with 800k left, I have gone heavy on Russia winning at HT. Come on the Ruski's!

Good going after 4 events, I was dithering on putting it roughly fifty/fifty as they are the worst two teams in the seedings, but surely Putin's growl will spur the Russkies on.
So I have put £900,000 on Russia to be leading at half time
:-)
(In a way).
Does look like you are best to 'go big or go home' for the first few events at least.
Bloody Come On Russia !!

Steeeeeeeeeed

Great Stuff, so I currently have £900k, in a way :).

So, the next event has come up (whether a goal will be scored before 33 mins in Uruguay / Egypt game). I take it I don't have to make a choice on this one... And can wait for the next event, or one after that, etc (?).

That's what I make of the rules and regs anyhow, soong as the game is completed within 60 days, it seems to me.

Might still bet on a goal being scored, if Salah is out Uruguay may steam them a bit, will see.