watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Season tickets/membership

Started by Fulham 442, June 14, 2018, 12:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham 442

Is anyone else still waiting for a call from the club regarding season tickets?  I also enquired about memberships and was told there would be memberships but no details regarding the package or cost were currently available.

Jack Fulham

They have left me a message to call back regarding a season ticket. It may be worth calling them.

Fulham 442

Could you give me the number they left you to call please?

MJG

They are working through the lists, had 8k register interest and are going in a particular order based on the information they have on each person. This is to shut out as many touts as possible.
Just the views of a long term fan

SuffolkWhite

Quote from: MJG on June 14, 2018, 01:12:33 PM
They are working through the lists, had 8k register interest and are going in a particular order based on the information they have on each person. This is to shut out as many touts as possible.

Good job  0001.jpeg
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Marinelloguthrie

Just rang them myself (had to go to memership ext to speak to someone) as i not had a call back yet.
Wouldnt give me much info other than to wait, now panicking a bit damn...

mrmicawbers

Can someone remind me how many Season Tickets we are allowed to sell.Thanks in advance

Riversider

I wonder how many of those 8000 wish now that they had taken up the option to purchase in April 🤔

MJG

Quote from: Riversider on June 14, 2018, 05:01:35 PM

I wonder how many of those 8000 wish now that they had taken up the option to purchase in April 🤔
shows the demand, even at the post final prices.
Just the views of a long term fan

Riversider

Quote from: MJG on June 14, 2018, 05:07:44 PM
Quote from: Riversider on June 14, 2018, 05:01:35 PM

Shows the lure of The Premier League,  I buy my season ticket to watch Fulham not Salah, Kane and Hazard.

Wolf

Quote from: MJG on June 14, 2018, 05:07:44 PM

Not sure about the price inelasticity. I have a family member, who was one of the 8,000 interested, who was phoned by club sales last Friday. They declined at the new season ticket holder prices. Club sales told them they expected to sell out Wednesday (yesterday). They've clearly not hit that target so perhaps many are saying "not at that price".
Hates: the Hounslow maggots

Fulham 442

Shows the lure of The Premier League,  I buy my season ticket to watch Fulham not Salah, Kane and Hazard.

I wondered how long it would take for the usual suspects to come through with a few snidey comments on this subject.  You don't know anything about me or the circumstances that led me to give up my season ticket and I am not going to justify them to you here.  I am still unsure whether I will be able to attend enough games this season to make a ST viable which is why I was enquiring about memberships also.  I just want to see a few live games at the Cottage and am more than happy to see a few of the less "exciting" fixtures if those are my options.

Buffalo76

Quote from: Fulham 442 on June 14, 2018, 07:47:56 PM

I wondered how long it would take for the usual suspects to come through with a few snidey comments on this subject.  You don't know anything about me or the circumstances that led me to give up my season ticket and I am not going to justify them to you here.  I am still unsure whether I will be able to attend enough games this season to make a ST viable which is why I was enquiring about memberships also.  I just want to see a few live games at the Cottage and am more than happy to see a few of the less "exciting" fixtures if those are my options.

Well said  0001.jpeg

Riversider

You just don't get it do you, there are only Fulham games to attend, regardless of what Division we are in, I don't understand your definition of "less exciting games" ? I assume you didn't bother to watch us against the likes of Bolton and Barnsley last season.

SP

We need someone to develop an App that will enable FoF season ticket holders to sell unused STs to other FoF members for a reasonable price based on the category of the fixture.  Can't be that difficult?

filham

The hold up is possibly Mitrovic. If we get him it could add 10% to the price of a season Ticket. Only joking.

LVBPTS

Quote from: SP on June 14, 2018, 09:18:50 PM

We need someone to develop an App that will enable FoF season ticket holders to sell unused STs to other FoF members for a reasonable price based on the category of the fixture.  Can't be that difficult?

i was putting the fixtures on our calendar last night as i bought season tickets for me and my 9 year old for the first time this year and was wondering exactly the same thing as i cant make ost of the decmeber games due to being in New York (west ham, wolves and Huddersfielf i believe)

surely we could sort something out for that?
Supporter since 2000

hongkongfulham

Quote from: corbs83 on June 15, 2018, 01:17:06 PM
Quote from: SP on June 14, 2018, 09:18:50 PM

i was putting the fixtures on our calendar last night as i bought season tickets for me and my 9 year old for the first time this year and was wondering exactly the same thing as i cant make ost of the decmeber games due to being in New York (west ham, wolves and Huddersfielf i believe)

surely we could sort something out for that?

Agreed, Maybe a stickied Thread allowing people to buy/Sell/Exchange? I'm away for most of September and December and would want to give only to other fans

Fulham FC Jim

Just to let those know who have registered an interest in purchasing a season ticket and are still waiting to hear. Was in the ticket office yesterday and season tickets have now sold out for next season for all allocated areas. However to comply with premier league rules some seats (don't know how many) will still be available to sell on a match by match basis.

WhiteJC

although the fixtures have been released remember that every game will be subject to the whims of TV, Friday evening, Saturday lunchtime, Saturday evening, Sunday and Mondays are what the "original" fixtures will be changed to

15:00 Saturday will be the exception? I'm afraid if you have work or family commitments so a season ticket may be a very expensive luxury?