watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham v Burnley

Started by Riversider, June 14, 2018, 06:31:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riversider

I'm going to be interested to see how many we get for this one, newly promoted,  second home game of the season you would assume that it would be a sell out, but with match day prices likely to start at £40 I can't see it happening,
Would you pay £40 or £50 to watch us play Burnley ?

Fulhamfan666

Stoneleigh Loyalist

It is still in the peak holiday season.

Riversider

As is the first game against Palace but we will sell more Fulham tickets for that.

filham

With the current enthusiasm, the team paying well and Mitrovic as striker we should fill the ground for these early matches.

If we fail to get good gates then we have to ask the question why are we planning to build a new stand.

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

flyingfish

Quote from: filham on June 15, 2018, 12:28:45 PM

If we fail to get good gates then we have to ask the question why are we planning to build a new stand.

because if you build it they will come.

MJG

With the current enthusiasm, the team paying well and Mitrovic as striker we should fill the ground for these early matches.

last time we were in the PL we basically hit the glass cealing of what we could do at the ground. 97/98% of capacity. Stood still financially for pretty much three or four seasons. It might take time but that extra 4k seats will help in the long term.
Just the views of a long term fan

Syd Cupp

Quote from: Riversider on June 14, 2018, 06:31:57 PM
I'm going to be interested to see how many we get for this one, newly promoted,  second home game of the season you would assume that it would be a sell out, but with match day prices likely to start at £40 I can't see it happening,

Not sure about this one as I put on an earlier post Burnley will be playing in Europa on the Thursday so game looks most likely to be a sunday.

SP

Quote from: Syd Cupp on June 15, 2018, 05:23:19 PM

Not sure about this one as I put on an earlier post Burnley will be playing in Europa on the Thursday so game looks most likely to be a sunday.

Free parking!

Horsfield_No9

First game: Fulham 4 Burnley 0, December 12th 1998.

BarneyTravers

Personally as sporting pleasures go aside from the showboat victories against the nations elite beating that lot from the Moor is right up there so I sincerely hope we muster more than 18500

COYW

RaySmith

I don't see why we won't get a decent crowd - surely fans will still be basking in the glow of our magnificent achievement of last season, and wanting to get down to the Cottage to see us back in the Prem, as well as 'tourists' keen to see Fulham, with their much applauded style of fooball, and how we get on in the Prem.

Burnley are a very decent Prem side - a side we  could probably learn a lot from re  doing well in the Prem as a small club.

bobbo

Quote from: SP on June 15, 2018, 05:50:07 PM

Free parking!
no free parking , it says it on the posts quite clearly. Restrictions apply on match days, despite which day of the week it is.but I'm not sure , outside the immediate ground area
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Kimbleman

Personally I prefer to go to matches with 'lesser' opposition (are Burnley really lesser???) As easier to get tickets and more likely to be in with a chance for a win! 😁

SP

Quote from: bobbo on June 16, 2018, 02:10:58 PM
Quote from: SP on June 15, 2018, 05:50:07 PM

Free parking!
no free parking , it says it on the posts quite clearly. Restrictions apply on match days, despite which day of the week it is.but I'm not sure , outside the immediate ground area

It's free where we will park in Putney, I wouldn't even try to park near the ground these days.

paulbrookersmazydribbles

The new Riverside Stand isn't simply about increasing the capacity and gaining higher great receipts. It is to boost our commercial offer and opportunities as well as non-matchday revenue.

FulhamFin

Hello,

I am Fulham fan of Finland and would like to see this match. Should I buy four membership to buy four tickets to this match or is only one membership needed? What about hospitality packages, where can I find prices and sales date for them? Is it possible this match will be played on monday, because of Burnley eurocup or tv deals? Because if this moves to monday I cant see this match. Holiday is only thursday to monday evening.

It would be nice to hear some comments to help get the tickets. And sorry about lack of my english skills.

Riversider

Thought I would revisit this from last month  as ticket prices have become very topical these last couple of days on Twitter and other forums,
I have always been impressed with how our attendances held up during our time in The Championship and surely we have enough of a fan base now , with the help of the "Premier League tourists" to fill Craven Cottage every week in the top flight,
It was only two months ago that plenty of "loyal" Fulham supporters were on this very forum telling us why they have us much right as me or anybody else to a ticket for Wembley, I'm guessing they won't be back until the Big 6 come to town or we go back to Wembley for a Cup Final,
With Burnley likely to be moved to a Sunday and with the match day prices being as horrendous as they are it's almost certain that we will have 5,000 empty seats for our second home game of the season, I just don't see the business sense in so many empty seats , I would rather those seats were filled at £20 A time, but the club have painted themselves in a corner now with their large season ticket price increases therefore leaving themselves no wriggle room to play with on match day prices,
I think it's a horrible mess and borne out by the fact that we will have empty seats at our first 3 games back in the so called "Big Time"
Is there anybody on here that has been put off by price alone from buying tickets to the first 3 ?

MJG

Quote from: Riversider on July 18, 2018, 02:03:55 PM
Thought I would revisit this from last month  as ticket prices have become very topical these last couple of days on Twitter and other forums,
I have always been impressed with how our attendances held up during our time in The Championship and surely we have enough of a fan base now , with the help of the "Premier League tourists" to fill Craven Cottage every week in the top flight,
It was only two months ago that plenty of "loyal" Fulham supporters were on this very forum telling us why they have us much right as me or anybody else to a ticket for Wembley, I'm guessing they won't be back until the Big 6 come to town or we go back to Wembley for a Cup Final,
With Burnley likely to be moved to a Sunday and with the match day prices being as horrendous as they are it's almost certain that we will have 5,000 empty seats for our second home game of the season, I just don't see the business sense in so many empty seats , I would rather those seats were filled at £20 A time, but the club have painted themselves in a corner now with their large season ticket price increases therefore leaving themselves no wriggle room to play with on match day prices,
I think it's a horrible mess and borne out by the fact that we will have empty seats at our first 3 games back in the so called "Big Time"
Is there anybody on here that has been put off by price alone from buying tickets to the first 3 ?
£20 a time per game is less than what your average adult would have paid for his ST. Minnimum prices for me should never be less than that of a ST based on cost per game, or whats the point of getting a ST?
Just the views of a long term fan