watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham v Burnley

Started by Riversider, June 14, 2018, 06:31:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaySmith

£35 restricted view was the minimum price I could see for me on the website, as an over 65 Member, for the Palace game, when they were first announced.

jeremyfulham

Quote from: FulhamFin on June 18, 2018, 12:08:37 PM
Hello,

I am Fulham fan of Finland and would like to see this match. Should I buy four membership to buy four tickets to this match or is only one membership needed? What about hospitality packages, where can I find prices and sales date for them? Is it possible this match will be played on monday, because of Burnley eurocup or tv deals? Because if this moves to monday I cant see this match. Holiday is only thursday to monday evening.

It would be nice to hear some comments to help get the tickets. And sorry about lack of my english skills.
Hi your English is better than some English people ! I don't think it will be played on a Monday,try the Fulham official page for hospitality and membership info !Good luck.

Twig

Well we will be there for sure. The ST  prices were very reasonable in my view so we snapped them up.

Skatzoffc

Quote from: RaySmith on June 15, 2018, 08:31:46 PM
I don't see why we won't get a decent crowd - surely fans will still be basking in the glow of our magnificent achievement of last season, and wanting to get down to the Cottage to see us back in the Prem, as well as 'tourists' keen to see Fulham, with their much applauded style of fooball, and how we get on in the Prem.

Burnley are a very decent Prem side - a side we  could probably learn a lot from re  doing well in the Prem as a small club.

+1

Dyche has done, and continues to do wonders there.
But they may struggle this season with the disruption of Thursday/Sunday games due to Europa League.
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

MJG

For the last 4 years in the PL we averaged 24,830
For the last 4 years in the Championship we averaged 18734
It took us 4 years to get to that kind of figure (19K) after an initial boost the first year we went up under Tigana.
I dont expect us to be above the 24K figure for the coming season. We took great steps to get to almost a 100% sell out figure early this decade, but while making those steps forward we have taken 4 steps back while in the championship.  They wont all suddenly come back, be it old fans or tourists.
Just the views of a long term fan

Riversider

Quote from: MJG on July 19, 2018, 01:42:30 PM
It took us 4 years to get to that kind of figure (19K) after an initial boost the first year we went up under Tigana.
I dont expect us to be above the 24K figure for the coming season. We took great steps to get to almost a 100% sell out figure early this decade, but while making those steps forward we have taken 4 steps back while in the championship.  They wont all suddenly come back, be it old fans or tourists.

Surely people are staying away because of price not because of the product, talking to supporters, reading the forums and Twitter people that want to go are not able to go because of the cost of match day prices,
The prices for the first 3 games are horrendous and restrictive,
If we want to grow our fan base then something has to be done with regard to price, the club have got it wrong, nothing more nothing less, Huddersfield, Burnley, Watford and Bournemouth (to name but 4) are considerably cheaper than us despite being far poorer than us, if they can do it so can we.

MJG

Quote from: Riversider on July 19, 2018, 02:41:31 PM

Surely people are staying away because of price not because of the product, talking to supporters, reading the forums and Twitter people that want to go are not able to go because of the cost of match day prices,
If we want to grow our fan base then something has to be done with regard to price, the club have got it wrong, nothing more nothing less, Huddersfield, Burnley, Watford and Bournemouth (to name but 4) are considerably cheaper than us despite being far poorer than us, if they can do it so can we.
What I'm sayingis we will take a hit as we have lost fans and then build back up. No team goes down in any league and its numbers suddenly get back to where it was. Its not all about price(although it is part of it), times change and people move on. If it was all about price why have we not had 25K every week for 4 years when you consider how many special deals the club did?

I know people on here will say I'm just supporting the club, but its a fact that the cost of going in 13/14 was pretty much the same as the club have made it now as shown by these two images from 13/14

There are deals in that, that will come back I'm sure, but the basic 'From' costs are comparable with whats on offer now, maybe a couple of quid cheaper. The most costly ticket that year was £75 and as we have seen £65 for the first three games now...but Id expect 75 for the top 6 teams at least.

wheelerdeeler

Quote from: Skatzoffc on July 19, 2018, 12:46:53 PM
Quote from: RaySmith on June 15, 2018, 08:31:46 PM
I don't see why we won't get a decent crowd - surely fans will still be basking in the glow of our magnificent achievement of last season, and wanting to get down to the Cottage to see us back in the Prem, as well as 'tourists' keen to see Fulham, with their much applauded style of fooball, and how we get on in the Prem.

Burnley are a very decent Prem side - a side we  could probably learn a lot from re  doing well in the Prem as a small club.

+1

Dyche has done, and continues to do wonders there.
But they may struggle this season with the disruption of Thursday/Sunday games due to Europa League.

Plus they've got a very small squad, haven't made any signings yet, and they start their Europa qualifying next week.

Woolly Mammoth

The demand for tickets may just increase considerably depending on any signings that materialise prior to the season commencing. It will only take one or two prize mouth watering signings to suddenly revive interest.
That's why I feel that it is important to achieve a decent start, which all depends on our recruitment team.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

hovewhite

Emailed the club about S/T prices ongoing coming years nothing discussed as yet by the club.
Said nothing to be concerned about as yet and concerns would be noted.replied I will stay in touch ok ver the season.i will keep you all imformed. With updates as and when.

MJG

Quote from: hovewhite on July 19, 2018, 03:32:12 PM
Emailed the club about S/T prices ongoing coming years nothing discussed as yet by the club.
Said nothing to be concerned about as yet and concerns would be noted.replied I will stay in touch ok ver the season.i will keep you all imformed. With updates as and when.
Exactly what we feedback from FST meeting along with different option to be put forward to them.

wheelerdeeler

Quote from: Statto on July 19, 2018, 04:10:51 PM
Quote from: wheelerdeeler on July 19, 2018, 03:03:04 PM
Plus they've got a very small squad

Still got 8 more first team players than us (on website)

... and said players will be playing 10 extra games, and that'd just be if they get to the Europa League groups. Plus among them are a 3rd and 4th choice Keeper neither of which I'd take over Rodak let alone Bettinelli, Phil Bardsley, Aiden O'Neill (who?), Nahki Wells and Daniel Agyei. They're really not the best example of your whole "we need 25 first teamers who should be able to slot in and perform to the same level" point.

Fulham 442

I bought a membership again this season.  I bought two tickets for the Burnley game in the Hammersmith End for £45, which I thought was excellent value.  I didn't look at tickets for Palace as sadly that match clashes with a family christening.  It has been said on here that "so called Fulham fans" are just re-appearing now we are back in the Premier League and will only be wanting to attend matches for the big 6.  As I said on a previous thread I was not able to commit to a season ticket because of work so a membership is a good alternative, plus you can get a refund on your tickets if the match gets moved.  I just want to see Fulham play and if I can only get tickets for so called "lesser" opposition then I am perfectly happy with that.

hovewhite

Quote from: Fulham 442 on July 20, 2018, 06:52:38 AM
I bought a membership again this season.  I bought two tickets for the Burnley game in the Hammersmith End for £45, which I thought was excellent value.  I didn't look at tickets for Palace as sadly that match clashes with a family christening.  It has been said on here that "so called Fulham fans" are just re-appearing now we are back in the Premier League and will only be wanting to attend matches for the big 6.  As I said on a previous thread I was not able to commit to a season ticket because of work so a membership is a good alternative, plus you can get a refund on your tickets if the match gets moved.  I just want to see Fulham play and if I can only get tickets for so called "lesser" opposition then I am perfectly happy with that.
plus we will get better results against those teams as well.

Stevieboy

Why oh why are we so negative, nothing happening yet on the transfer front to worry about so we'll  start predicting a half empty Cottage....what is the point.....I would love to see some genuine passionate positivity on this board somewhere.
Maybe as I've been coming since 1967 and can appreciate the real low times and having been at Wembley in 1975 never expecting to be there again in my lifetime I just enjoy every single second of being a Fulham supporter come rain or shine.

049:gif 049:gif 049:gif  049:gif. ALWAYS BELIEVING.  049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif

Woolly Mammoth

I reckon that our patience will be rewarded with a profusion of quality signings to commence walking through the gates of Motspur Park starting as early as the next 48 hours or so. With approximately 19 days to go, all Fulham supporters faces shall be lit up when this procession is announced.
You only have to look at the size of the current squad to realise that the club will succeed in recruiting these reinforcements before the deadline, they know that, just as much as we do.
They have been given a licence to leave no stone unturned, and think big. Hence the reason why they made a huge statement by signing Seri, that was no one off, I can assure you.
There is more in it than meets the eye.
Patience is a virtue, and will be well rewarded, rest assured, and relax and pour yourselves another Napoleon Brandy. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

hovewhite

Signings are just round the corner I'm sure also the level of players we are targeting are more complicated I guess,and they say patience is a virtue.

Riversider

Quote from: MJG on July 19, 2018, 03:02:32 PM
Quote from: Riversider on July 19, 2018, 02:41:31 PM

What I'm sayingis we will take a hit as we have lost fans and then build back up. No team goes down in any league and its numbers suddenly get back to where it was. Its not all about price(although it is part of it), times change and people move on. If it was all about price why have we not had 25K every week for 4 years when you consider how many special deals the club did?

I know people on here will say I'm just supporting the club, but its a fact that the cost of going in 13/14 was pretty much the same as the club have made it now as shown by these two images from 13/14

There are deals in that, that will come back I'm sure, but the basic 'From' costs are comparable with whats on offer now, maybe a couple of quid cheaper. The most costly ticket that year was £75 and as we have seen £65 for the first three games now...but Id expect 75 for the top 6 teams at least.

The ticket examples you give don't exactly make your case for you do they ?
Sunderland tickets for £10
Southampton tickets for £20
Stoke tickets for £10
Swansea tickets for £10
And concession prices at all games
Oh and Free coach travel to all away games.
I've kept away from the Ticket Prices thread as I was interested to see what other people had to say, it's a fact an undeniable fact , that ticket prices are a real issue for supporters at this present time, I've lost count of the amount of times it has been brought up in my circle of Fulham friends, I get one weekend off in 3 and this weekend is my weekend off, the sun is shining and Fulham are at home, but out of principle I'm not going, and that's probably the first time since 1970 that that's happened, £21 for a kick about is ridiculous,  the stupid thing is , if the tickets were £10 each I would have taken my wife so the club would still have got £20 out of me, plus food and drink etc, instead they seemingly prefer to have a near empty stadium , where is the business logic in that ?
FWIW, I think Fulham will follow Watford and protect the die hard season ticket holders in 19/20 and this will continue whilst the new stand is being built, but when that stand is open do I expect to return there ? Not a f*****g chance !
Love my days out at Fulham but I'm realistic enough to know that the sun is starting to set on long time supporters like me, which is sad and it's also a terrible business decision.

Syd Cupp

After Burnley winning in Europa league im sure its going to be Sunday Kick Off now

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Syd Cupp on August 03, 2018, 03:05:03 PM
After Burnley winning in Europa league im sure its going to be Sunday Kick Off now
why?

Thursday 16th August
EUROPA LEAGUE
QUALIFYING THIRD ROUND
Burnley v Istanbul Basaksehir

Sunday 19th August  PREMIER LEAGUE  Burnley  v  Watford  13:30

Saturday 25th August  PREMIER LEAGUE  Fulham v   Burnley   15:00
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.